Reviews for True Twilight: New Home
Wicken25 chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Wow amazing this is so funny!
isis.mama chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I think you meant endearing and not enduring. I'm liking your story so far. : )
Calistia chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
HOW. DARE. You. END. It. THIS. WAY! AHHHH! So frustrating :'(
Slytherin Studios chapter 17 . 10/9/2011
I love your story, I hope you update soon.
MishaIsMyKing chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Best True Blood / Twilight cross over EVER! well done hun, I wish it had gone on longer :-) x
MishaIsMyKing chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
bouncy bouncy bouncy! that's what happens to me when I read this great fanfiction! You jut know all the personalities so well :0) x
MishaIsMyKing chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Drunk! so so funny, love your mad and amazing mind! Ok really must sleep now as it's 2:23 but i'll be picking this back up first thing tomorrow morning! x
MishaIsMyKing chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
loving the music! well done poppet and great chapter :0) I'm so tired but just keep telling myself one more chapter before bed!
MishaIsMyKing chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
You rock, you know this... right?

I really want Jessica to meet them to and make some new friends bless her and PLEASE stop with the "DADDY" calling, it's creepy and a girl that 17 would be using and saying Dad but i do love the family idea behind it for both of them!

MishaIsMyKing chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
:0)loved it :0):0):0):0):0):0):0):0):0):0):0):0):0)
MishaIsMyKing chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I'm having an Alice bounce right now because of your fab story teling skills! Can't wait for Sam to met Jacob and have a run around :0)

Bravo!

MishaIsMyKing chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh my god, I have look for ages for someone to write a decent story with both Twilight and True Blood in! :-) great stuff, can't wait to read on :-) and BTW Jess ica is my fav gal from True blood and I was in stitches reading all of your opening spil.

mwah

shadowchsr chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Well, I must say that this is a very interesting story so far. It's interesting to see the worlds of twilight and True Blood meet and form such a cohesive storyline. I will admit to not being a fan of Twilight (and the whole living glittery marble thing seems ridiculous) but I couldn't resist checking this story out. I do feel a little concerned about the seemingly unfair balance of the power of the Cullens and the vampires of True Blood. At least in the regards to speed and strength, especially someone as old as Eric getting thrown so easily by the youngest vampire in the Cullen family. I would think that despite the true blood vampires still being of regular flesh, that they would still have a considerable strength. I know we don't see them stopping out of control vans in the show but I just think it's more in regards to spending so long hiding what they were then an actual lack of strength.

I will also admit to not being to happy with your portrayal of Eric. I can live with it as you haven't out and out bashed his character but at the same time, I do feel like your bias isn't giving him an entirely fare shake so far. He certainly wasn't my favorite character in the beginning of the series and really needs to get smacked for his arrogance, but I do feel despite the vampire politics his position forces him to play not to mention surviving 1000 years as a vampire that he is honorable and protective of those few he does manage to care about as well as loyal. I can also respect Bill and his position and actions due to his own situation and while he's lost favor in my eyes due to his overall actions, I can understand his decisions and lack of choice in the situation he found himself in. After all if Eric's 1000 year old speed and strength is no match for a 3 year child of the Cullen brand of vampires, he's got every right to be concerned, especially since he knows so little about them, their limits, their intentions, what the rest of the vampire community will do when they find out, etc. It's his responsibility to be concerned. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm ranting, I just want to offer my perspective.

I do find it very interesting that the ingestion of Tru Blood seems to allow the Cullens to ingest regular human food and makes me wonder if they would somehow even given them more human-like characteristics if they consume enough, possibly even weakening them slightly. I guess I will have to continue to read to find out. I still find it ironic that neither species of vampire was aware of the other, as well as the variations of werewolf that is Jacob's clan. I look forward to seeing where your inspiration takes this in the future chapters.
Alana84 chapter 17 . 9/17/2010
I know, I haven’t read & reviewed in awhile now, which I’m truly sorry about! And I really don’t have any excuses…Okay, enough about that, on with the review; the three last chapters were pretty damn great and the character interaction was too and everything was well written, of course!

Yes, the Swedish is very much correct on the show, I just love it when Eric and Pam speaks Swedish with each other, mostly Eric, naturally, seeing as Alexander’s so freaking amazing and whatnot (and maybe I’m a little partial here, as I’m also a Swede and very much into Eric), Pam’s still a blast, of course, it’s just that, it’s a tad bit difficult to understand her sometimes and then the Swedish lines are often short or the dialogs are, anyway, I actually end up having the volume on louder than I normally do, just so I can be sure to hear everything! Oh, well, and I almost forgot Godric, that guy was actually a lot easier to understand than Pam, hehe! I kind of miss him, oh, well!

And, yes, we have different dialects, I’m actually from the north of Sweden and Vikings at the time, a little over 1000 years ago that is, lived in the southern parts of Sweden (around Stockholm and father down south, I think, but I could be wrong, of course), more so, the Southern dialects are a little difficult to understand, especially if you live in the parts near Denmark, that’s for sure!

Ouch, Emmett wanted Rosalie to consider “hooking up” with Pam, well, serves him right then, that she turned the tables on him, with no other than Jason Stackhouse, pretty priceless!

Blodpudding, oh, not a favourite of mine, I must say, although when I was younger I did actually eat it and I also fairly liked it, if I remember correctly, that is! Another word for it in English is Black Pudding, I think; they eat it in the UK too! Then I much rather eat Ärtsoppa (yellow pea soup) instead but without the pork or bacon, of course, and kålrot (Swedish turnip), is neither a favourite of mine, ew!

Awe, poor Jessica, the eternal virgin, I very pleased to hear that Carlisle will be able to help her with her; “little woman problem”, good for her! Haha, Jason’s sure pretty dense, wow, he didn’t get that they very vampires until they told him and even then he kind of didn’t get it either, wow, I a little speechless, actually, but I really love him, he’s a blast, especially on the show!

Oh, oh, Sam’s got no clue on what’s going on, poor man and poor Leah too, I hope everything will work out in the sequel, which I’m going to read too, of course!
ermireallydontcare chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Try using letters as part of the page dividers. For example I use: o O o

Also loving the idea for the story so far. I've never read the Sookie Stackhouse novels but I do watch True Blood.