Reviews for Granting Wishes
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ms. Notebook chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Such a great fic! I loved Louis's comments as well _
Norwesterner chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
A wonderful little expansion of the final scenes from the film. I know why the filmmakers sped through it all on screen, but I'm glad you came along and filled in the blanks in such an enjoyable way!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aww, this was cute. x3
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aw. So sweet
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Adorable. Extremely well-written, and very cute.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was so incredibly sweet. I loved it!

Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
*-* that. was so cute! i LOVED it XD you did very very very very very well! XD
AmyNW chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is a beautiful story! I love how you show Naveen as a better man, but his basic personality hasn't changed. (Which his wife knows, which is why she worries about his ego exploding!)

One minor correction: y'all is only used in the plural (it means "You all."). The filmmakers used it incorrectly in the trailers, but correctly in the movie. So “Mah' sista' been talkin' bout ya'll over the gumbo and she proud of ya'll" is correct because Odella is addressing *both* Tiana and Naveen, but "I'll read what's on it sometime to ya'll if you want” is incorrect, because Tiana is only speaking to Louis.

(And btw, I love having Miss Odella as a character!)
swarlock chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Just the way I thought it would happen.
Nene Cloud chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I love your story, i have to say you captured the characters perfectly, keep up the good work
5livelaughlove5 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
on the first part i smiled, on the second part i laughed, and on the last part i wanted to cry. *sniff*sniff* This was completely amaxing they are like my all time favorite disney couple. I love how you said fancy schmancy i say that ALL of the time.
elektralyte chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
:3 THAT WAS SO CUTE! You filled in all the missing scenes in the end. :3 I love this!
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Happy Holidays! This is so cute! I loved it so much!
ReadMySoul chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Yess first to review!

anyways, i love this movie to death and i really liked this story! cute and fluffy! (: