Reviews for Who Needs a Hug?
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 4/14
I wish this came with a tissue warning! It was bittersweet and beautiful.
FlatFox chapter 1 . 3/12
I almost cried. This was so beautiful.
Sineadtwiggy chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh goodness ;(
FawkesyLady chapter 1 . 1/22
OKAY. *sob* That was beautifully done. Thank you! (Would it be inappropriate to request a hug, or offer one?)
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/11
Okay, you did it, you made me cry.. this was so amazing and beautifull and sad and so much more, thanks for charing
heymaycosta chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Ooooooh my poor, poor heart. You broke it beyond repair. That was an amazing, really inspired story. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Aww, that was very heart felt and I am not crying! Beautifully sad, perfect. Loved the beginning with the funny awkwardness and funny little quotes from her mum but they are true. Great job. Love your stories.
HPFan chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Dammit. Now I need a hug!
MyWitch chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Ow ow ow. You are beautifully brutal. I love this story more every time I read it. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Made me cry so sad
Rosaria Marie chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Oh. My. Lord. This truly has me in tears. It's so emotionally engrossing, about a human being whose heart has grown fearful of love, and then finds itself thawing in such simple ways. It's about a soul touching a soul in a way that reminds the soul what the soul has always known: love is as strong as death. You have any amazing talent! Keep up the good work!
Mylifes chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
This was beautiful amazing emotional and utterly heartbreaking...I just wish the ending had been different...they both deserved so much more...*crying*...
Mel chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing it :)
ChloeJK chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
orangemavis chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
wow! so very sweet and beautiful and heartbreaking all at once. thank you for such an amazing piece