Reviews for Who Needs a Hug?
ChelseaACL chapter 1 . 3/22
It hurts so much. So touching.
wistful reader chapter 1 . 2/11
Awww! You made me tear up!
HermioneIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
This story is a true one-shot triumph. Beautiful, poignant, believable, and incredibly moving. You brought a lovely depth of humanity, the need for human connection and compassion, onto my screen, and I know I’ll be rereading this again and again. It’s perfect. Thank you, and I think I need to go find someone to hug.
Recreational Potions chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
Oh the feels! An interesting way to offer a little piece of interaction between these two. I like the way it repeats and builds each year.
TheBookImaginarium chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
My heart! Thought for sure this would end happily and then...! i really loved how you pained Hermione’s growth through Snape’s eyes.
Mal chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
*ugly crying*
QuiksilverGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
I was in tears by the end. I’m so impressed by the emotion evoked from such a short story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
Absolutely piercing stuff. So emotional. Brilliant writing.
SamiiC chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
That was so sweet and so sad, I’m crying so much right now.. I was really hopping that he didn’t die. I loved this storythank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
So beautiful. I cry every time.
tadpole25 chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
This was beautiful. *sniff*
Jamie Mansfield chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
FUCK THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I KNEW IT WOULD END WITH ANGST BUT KEPT READING BECAUSE IT WAS SO GOOD. FUCK. I NEED A HAPPY ONE SHOT NOW.
eunerophrenic chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Beautiful.
My heart. It hurts.
*sob*
*sob*
*wails*
Now I need a hug.
elena.valentini chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
i just can't... the feels.. it's too much, sob
Jukava chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
It's so touching! It gaves me feels for this poor Snape! He's so much trapped in his own bitterness and loneliness. It's really moving to see Hermione reach him like that... thank you for this story!