Reviews for Who Needs a Hug?
Great story that gave me the feels. I want a hug!
Marya chapter 1 . 4/13
That was beautiful.
Must have been sad too, as I find myself crying :)
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 4/4
Ahh I've been ran over by the me hard that one.A pleasure to read though!
Burukku95 chapter 1 . 2/9
The tears... Thanks for writing! :')
ShiningAngelEyes chapter 1 . 1/25
I don't think I've ever read a fanfic that turned me from laughing myself to tears into a sad sobbing mess within seconds (during the last lines of the 6th year). I really was on an emotional high reading this. Exceptionally good story but from what I've seen of your work that seems to be the case with everything you write. You're definitely my new favorite author. Just beautiful! I love your writing style!
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 1/17
Beautiful.
bluelatindreamer chapter 1 . 1/11
Just rip my heart out why don't you! Loved it!
ElectraJames chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I was not entirely sure wether to review this one since it is so long ago it was written. Normally I review stories of a much later date, but this one was so cute and sad at the same time. Even though I find the characters OOC I still loved it. I am sitting with tears in my eyes and can not help but wish that he at least had gotten a real hug from her before he died.
Wonderful story.
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Aw! Sixth year was my favourite.
LadyShard chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh ow. Now I need a hug :-( brilliant though.
jane.janedoe chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
So sad ...
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Oh no, I'm in floods now. Talk about bittersweet. I suppose it had to end that way, but at least it was still happier than the end JK gave him.
Andie Baldwin chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I love this so much it's beautiful
RoyalRaven007 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
That was so beautiful I nearly cried. 3 Excellent writing, really well done!
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I'm in tears after reading the ending, Gods I hate it when he dies even when it's as beautiful as this :'(