Reviews for Secrets, Re Write
Hope06 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
i really hope you continue this it would be awesome
anyabar1987 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Very good story so far everything seems fairly incharacter and realistic.

A hint for a teaching job if you are still looking look to get in the school in some shape or form, my friend got into a school working in the special ed and now she has people asking her to apply for different positions because they know her and her work ethic and the kids are already familiar with her.
anyabar1987 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I like this story and it is very realistic. I did notice something in this chapter and that is that Horizon is in Washington State although it was filmed in Canada.
Funsizekirst chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I liked the original - but I'm really enjoying the re-do of this story!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Nice chap. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Motherofmytwo chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
It would be great to read more of the story. Keep it coming.
Shadow-hidden-Sun chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Story still good, keep up the good work. Wow, I didn't realize Kristin was only twelve. I wonder if that will cause anything between the other Cliffhangers? I shall keep reading to find out!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
"You're short". David WOULD say that. Awesome job. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
LenniluvsBrian chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
This story is really, really good. I hope I remember to read it, every time a notice pops up in my inbox-lol.

UPDATE!

Lenni
albinocuriousity chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
I lover the re-due as much as I loved the original. I hope you start posting more regularity.
SakuraCherryBlossem chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
This is really good...I loved higher ground when it was on. Though even when it was made in canada, it was actually set in the north western united states lol.

I hope you add more.
Shadow-hidden-Sun chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
Wow, pretty good writing! I never read your original story, but I'm sure it was pretty good if it followed the same story line.
xxunbrokenxx chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
this is a great WRITE more
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Well, I thought the original was good, but I'll stick around for the retooling. Catch ya on the flip side.
EmeraldFox01 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I LOVED THIS FANFIC SERIES! Its good to see t make a remake comeback. Loved the story so far keep up the good work