Reviews for A Date For The Yule Ball
ChocolateFrogCard chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
really good story! i always did feel a little bad for padma, even though i personally would kill to go to a ball with ron :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
They both got the short end of the stick there;D Keep writing
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Poor Padma, I really do think she drew the short straw. Lovely drabble :)

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
silviaelisa chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
They are both well written! And that's exactly how I picture their relationship, at least when Parvati is being so girly and fangirl-ish. Padma really is the pragmatic twin that deserves to be in Ravenclaw. :)
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was nice because it really shows the difference between the two twins. At least the way you wrote it with a more serious Padma and a frivolous Pavarti. :)
JEDIJESSICUH chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I always wondered how Padma reacted to having her date chosen for her. Very nicely done. I liked it. I can see that being in character.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was a good one-shot. Their emotions (especially Padma's grudging self-sacrifice, and her not wanting to have her date decided for her) seem very realistic.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Interesting story with not often used characters. I like it. And I definitely understand it, being a triplet.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Ah! This was absolutely brilliant. :D You've managed to take a moment from the series that wasn't seen and the characterisations are lovely. Loved it! :D