Reviews for With Two
Riens chapter 1 . 3/1
I don't even know how I found this but well, I'm glad I did. I know it's an old story but I want to congratulate you not for the sex (though that was certainly fine) but because of the way you wrote it. I actually really enjoyed the way you told this story!

Kaname's thoughts, which were those we were most privy to, were perfect. Ahh, such great characterisation, despite the obvious ooc that would result of the situation. Lovely.
Revolutionaire chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This was the best lemon I have read! It was sophisticated and mature and passionate and lustful and loving! Sounds like something out of a novel! I would like to see more if your work.
tadpole37766 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Well i personally love this fic! loves me some hentai i do i do!
MEW chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
AHMAZIN genius

that was an amazing story

please write more
viviennerosethorn chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
oooh smexy~ i do hope that your next chapter would be up _ love it!
WoooooW chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
moooore...

pleeeeeeease
sayalovesdiva chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
OMG! That was so HOT! I thought I would never see Vampire Knight hentai. So sexy her getting dped. Would have liked to see her sucking her brother's dick & swallowing him. So more of that hotness if you can! _~
EVILinnocence666 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hey there RavynSky, love love love your shit. I have read alot of your sess/rin fics even the loli collection. I really like this fic though. Are you a fellow pagan?

Greetings from Hawaii,

EVILinnocence
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i luv u, will u marry me? lol jk, anyways luv the story is their anymore like it! or could you write more, please with a cherry on top ;p
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Huh...I can actually imagine this...Yuuki feelin for both men and Kaname and Zero unable to deny her anything...XD
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I liked this, I think it's the only way I could actually see them getting together.
Twilightaddict28 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow that was intense love it. i dont usually read threesomes but this is good.. I prefer kaname Yuki :).

Just a question in the end Kaname thought if you only knew .. what do u mean by that ?
heartlesslover chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
wow that was great! Xp
Afictionado chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I had been waiting for that kind of fic forever! Thanks a million times! Wow! I think they were all in character somehow and I totally get your reasoning for Zero. And that's why I rarely find any good M fiction about a threesome because they often use Zero as the top which is totally contrary to Kaname's character (sorry Sagakure - haha - my Kaname is on top). And also, I can't enjoy any M/M fics (not that I didn't try) so we need Yuuki in there and it's great how you acknowledged her feelings for both. Again: wow!
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I still didn't got why he had the tube of lubricant '-'

Am I naive? ç.ç'