Reviews for Fox and Flutes
pseudo-persona chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
You, sir, deserve a cookie... a giant cookie... with sprinkles... and, nah you know what? Fuck it, give this man the world.

The joy I felt reading this has no bounds. You have essentially captured the center of the NaruTayu pairing and summarized what other stories take dozens of chapters to say, sometimes in less skilled attempts.
Kyubi Kurama chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Really nice
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
"Not bad, shithead"... three words from Tayuya.
Tarkus chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wonderful. Justness, precision... Thanks ! :')
darkmatter13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
cute, this would make a wonderful story...
narutayu chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
this is the greatest forty sentences ive ever read it reunited my flames of youth!
xNamikazeKyuubix chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is rather good and kind of touching in a sense, I also agree that I always enjoy pairings with Naruto and redheads since I also see a reflection of Minato and Kushina. Really enjoyed reading this despite it not being a story, hope to see more from you.
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
GAH! It's so sweet i think i've become diabetic! XD

It's so good i'll give you 2 Kakashi thumbs up: d_\\b
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
awesome job! and make more please!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
who need paragraphs to tell a story?

interesting and I'm still an abide fan of this pairing
JESSEshogun chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I have read a lot of bullshit in the past, and a lot of tayuya and naruto bull as well,...but in this one you can almost picture it.

Well done and thank you for your work
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I REALLY loved this. I hope you write more for them in the future :)
Xarkun's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was really good. I really enjoyed it!
Ironman088 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was really nice to read. You should really make a fic based off this short.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw... so sweet, and fluffy... very nice. Very nice.

Hey, you knwo what you should do? You should totally do Altair from Assassin's Creed in one of your Deadliest Warrior shorts.

YOu should. That would be so freaking awesome.