Reviews for Luck of the Draw
ZmajGoddess chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
interesting... im looking forward to reading more!
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was a great story. I hope you do go with the 1x2x5 idea, there are very few of those available. Is Wufei the only one with a scar that impairs a sense, or are there more for the rest of them? I guess I always saw Heero as getting the first permanent disability, but it was still great. I hope you update soon.
bewitchedbewildered chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I really like this fic and hope you continue with it!

I think that my favorite thing about it is the dynamic between the five of them that you've established. Also I just adore your characterization of Wufei and how he's dealing with things.

I loved all the little details like how Wufei knows he's been altering his movements, Heero and Duo's reactions to stuff. Sally's waiting for him to react a certain way and realizing he can't. All in all, I really really love the setup and can't wait to see what you do with it.
silverserpent08 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awesome start. It's very intriguing. Looking forward to more.
Hananokimitachiyahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
The updates are definitely slow coming but I have a feeling well worth it. I really like the way you show their personalities and the humor of their abilities like recovering from a shrapnel grenade in two months. :) I to have suspected that Wufei had a wicked sense of humor under all of his grief. I hope you're inspired to continue this story soon.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story is awesome. If only you weren't planning on putting yaoi in... Ah well, but I guess I can selectively ignore a few parts, so I can enjoy the rest of this.
Raeshi chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Great story. Hope you update soon, I want to know what will happen on the mission.
shogi chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow! This is an awesome beginning! I love Wufei too, and I love your characterization of him here.

Lovely writing and I am seriously looking forward to more! :D
ladiee yami chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
YAY! I am so happy! Thank you so much for writing a 1x5 fic. Everyone is so in character and I love how you describe Sally. LOL I love the first chapter and i can't wait for other chapters to come. Plz update soon.
saiyanzrepublik chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
WHOA. I am loving this story already. The suspense, the outline, the portrayal of the characters are so DEAD ON, and hell, it's hard to find fics where Heeor and Wufei are portrayed so well together. :D Very well written, and I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
kidishcaresh chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hm quite an interesting story. I like a lot. More please? You write well. I toyed with this idea, but you've done it much more justice then I ever could.

Keep it up fellow Wufei fan.
Emoru chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is shaping up to be an awesome story. I like the fact that Heero is worried about Wufei and the way Duo interacts with Wufei as well. It's very true to their nature. I hope you continue with the awesome story line and lengthy chapters.
Hisui chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This story is very promising! Wufei as a main character is so rare. I enjoyed this first chapter immensely and I hope you will update as soon as its possible for you.

Great beginning, Im thrilled about the pairing (1x5 is my absolute favorite. By the way, I also dont mind 1x2x5 ), about Wufeis and Heros new mission and Im also very curious how 05 will cope with his blindness!

Thank you so much for your story. Im looking forward to the next chapter!
anf600 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great story idea! It will be interesting how well Wufei can perform being blind out in the field. I look forward to more.