Reviews for as life is for the living
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Another well-done one.
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
It is revealed here that our spirit (be it Na'vi or Human),is not a fixed entity. With the transition of Jake's spirit from his human body to his Na'vi body, it is shown that the spirit is a fluid energy which never dies! It is therefore a subject open to discussion, "Does the spirit die, or do we simply go from one life to another"? Mated Na'vi's are bonded: "For Life", and remain so even after death within Eywa at the Vitraya Ramunong (Tree of Souls). As will be revealed in the new Avatar follow ups, the spirits can be re-animated into new bodies or new life from start (depending on the circumstances).

Grace Augustine became one with Eywa, but it is envisaged that she will be bought back via another Avatar body (created for her). Grace will have been healed and made strong whilst spending her time in the spirit realms of Eywa, and thus ready for the new transition to re-enter the living, and be a helping hand with Jake and his new life mate: "Neytiri" resurrect the devastated Omaticaya clan, and help raise the new Na'vi/Human gened offspring of Jake and Neytiri (Yes,it is reported that Neytiri is having child).
BigBootyBaby chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Beautiful
Evi chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Great fic

God bless
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
beautiful. I love your stories.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Beautiful fanfic. This is the first Avatar fanfic I've read and it's just so wonderful. Brilliantly written and had a great flow to it. Great work!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Fantastic job! I really, really liked it.
Ombre Rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Whoa. what a fic! :D
Julienne chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Brilliant! Your writing especially at the end took my breath away. You really tapped into Jake's connection with nature that a lot of people miss.
Marie Vulffe chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was wonderful! The start/end of each new section connects the story as a whole, threading each piece together in a flow that is a joy to read. It conveys the beauty and wonder of Pandora through the eyes of someone broken, someone in need of a fresh start. It gives a new perspective on what seemed to be a rather mercenary character for the first part of the movie, showing us that even he isn't immune to what the world has to offer him.

Keep it up!
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Yet another story of you I really enjoyed and love, again well written and..just great! More please!
Xeal II chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Excellence. There's an interesting metaphor buried here; Jake representing a battered and broken Earth. His Avatar representing rebirth... a fresh, unspoiled world and outlook. Perhaps it was your intention to allude to this, or perhaps it was just coincidence, but either way the writing serves to illustrate that.

It's why I enjoyed the movie and why I enjoyed your fic. Good work.

Rate-o-meter: 9/10
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i just saw the movie this past saturday, and was of course blown away... and your stories are in perfect sync with the spirit and beauty that it conveyed throughout.

very well done :)
skaterbox chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
i loved this story alot and hope you will writea sequel.