Reviews for Cow Mittens
PageOfBreath chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
why do i find all of the amazing sad stories!? ;-;
Me chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Sobbing! Im sobbing! Ahhhhhhh that was so goooood ;_;
ToxicChem chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
So sweet 3 Roxas woke up ::')
Prism-Tea chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It was sweet but I didnt really get any strong emotions from it. Nothing really made me lauh out loud or cry..I only smiled a bit and felt sad. I'm glad Roxas is awake though. :') But it would have been a really good story if you went into Axels head and went through with the decision to take him off life support. But I really like it this way. I know how it feels to cling to hope.
Axel really is brave. 3
Paisleybear chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was really good... please keep up your fantastic work, please
WindRush chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh god, I'm blubbering like a baby right now but this was so amazing!
Cl0ckworkCha0s chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Holy cow (excuse the bad pun), I have never cried from reading something before. You're such an amazing writer, and possibly my favourite writer on .

You know exactly how to display emotions, and the best writers can make the reader feel what the characters are feeling. You do this perfectly, and with passion.

I will never tire of reading your fics c: 3

(haha I'm such a kiss ass xP)
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
T-T that's so fucking sweet I thought you were gonna kill him! I'm like total crying right now :,)
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
lol i think i gunna cry it was sad and happy! my feelings are confused and dont know wat to feel so right now im just releived until i can sort out wats goin on *sighs*
Leighton Darko chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ah, curse you.. for making me cry again. I kept sobbing through the whole thing, ahah, my shirt is wet with tears... you're excellent at conveying emotions - Axel's grief is nearly palpable. Can't think of what I wanted to say; still recovering from crying. Good job.
Xoxoroxas chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
DAw... i almost cried... I LOVELED IT!
YourFictionalAffair chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ahhh, this was so amazing I loved it!
Srstatts chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aww... That was so heartbreaking and cute and romantic all in one -
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
you... are one amazing writer... i mean i have read a lot of your fics, but i think that out of all of them this might be my favorite one. i think it just the fact at it made me so sad and yet so happy. -hugs-
numb-butt chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Making me tear up like that, curses. D: It's just so sad that I think it was only mad worse when Roxas woke up. Like, I was happy but still sad. I couldn't even begin to imagine what it'd be like to go through this.