Reviews for The Meaning of Christmas
This was soooo cute! Good job :)
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
that beautifull. This story is very cute and gorgeous
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Too endearing to stop reading! Casey you big huggable bear! Love you! Chuck fell all the more. Hahaha!
kspadawan chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ahh! I loved this so much! I absolutely adore the way you write everyone, especially Casey. And Chuck, too, of course. Brilliant! :D
Andy-Genzou chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Duh! What a beaituful story!

I love the way you make act the characters, and despite they maybe are a little OoC (just because the fact you had to blend a little their personalities to write their relationship) the final result is quite nice, and I have loved from the beginning to the end 3

Thanks for writing such a fluffy nice fic for us Chuck and Casey fans!
YaoiHearts chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I've got one word: BEAUTIFUL!

I loved it so much! Best Casey/Chuck fic I have ever read! I actually cried a little at the end:3
InfinityKnight chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
ha
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Okay, let me start with a HUGE apology for two reasons. The first is because I thought I'd already reviewed this, then I looked through your stories (just to double check) and discovered that I apparently hadn't review it at all (or "The Boy Who Never Knew Christmas" which I will do next); which leads to reason two...You see, I thought that I had placed this into my favorites list. As I not only failed to review but also forgot to place it in my list let me say that I'M SO SORRY!

Now on to the review!

Your humor is still perfectly executed, there were so many parts that almost brought tears to my eyes. I think my favorite part was:

"As the tide of frantic shoppers rose to a closing-time frenzy, Casey managed to smile his way through the last hour of inane requests by planning exactly where he'd plant C4 to utterly destroy the Buy More. Then he worked out where he'd plant it in order to simply destroy the exits, leaving all the idiot staff and idiot shoppers trapped. Finally, he worked out how he could use a series of small charges to herd the shoppers from one end of the store to the other, through as many of the display areas as possible."

I could truly see him attempting that, honestly what survivor of holiday shopping would fault him?

Although I also have to admit that the part with Chuck's underwear was also hilarious, especially with the knowledge that Casey has a pair of them.

I think my brain melted a little when I read your incredible description of their first time (and second, etc.) it was so exquisitely done!

This was such a great romance (and Christmas) story, again you pack so much emotion into it. I can't truly say how much I loved this and all of your stories all I can say is keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you come out with next!
Cam910 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i don't know who you are, but you right with such finesse and emotion that it wouldn't surprise me if you were a romance novalidt or author. I love this story and you should definitely continue writing
NeUmA.S.J chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Soo perfect! Now I want a kitten...
CrazyStarGirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh my goodness!

So amazing! *swoons*

o
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
CUTE! I LOVE IT! MAKES ME WANNA RIGHT A CHUCK/CASEY...MAYBE I WILL...ANYWAY LOVED IT AND IT SO GOING INTO MY FAV LIST!
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
:P can't get much better slash then this
The Conspicuous Ninja chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I loved this... amazingly written! 3 ChuckXCasey CUTE!

:P

Love,

Persephone
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
AWE that was AWESOME! and so damn CUTE! LOL...

THANKS:"D