Reviews for The Joke's on You, Bella
Ka chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
... wuh?
hehee.
Oh, man, now I am really creeped out.
Though Twilight would be more entertaining that way.
batfangirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This sounds a lot like a speech and drama meet .
Melting Crayons chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OH MY GOD YOU'RE A FORENSICS KID. You just got infinitely cooler. I also do impromptu (open improv) as you call it, and the batman speech was by far the best option. So yeah, this story was brilliant. Forensics, batman, and mocking Bella Swan. Perfect.
Pure Happenstance chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hehehehehe LOVE IT!
Whitesnake chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Funny idea you have going here, but the execution could use some work.

The beginning of the story talked about ballots and speeches and whatnot but I had no idea what the heck was going on. What tournament were these kids in? What's the purpose? This part of your story is so vague and confusing that all your humor faded away because I was trying to figure out what was going on. I suggest taking time at the beginning to explain the setting a bit more then the humor will rise back up.

I did enjoy the ending of your story when Joker and Harley escape the school. I did like the questioning scene with Gordon, Batman and Bella to a point. Batman was extremely out of character which, being a Bat-Fan, annoyed me. Batman wouldn't just cast Bella off as crazy. That's not in his character. He wants to help people. That's one of the reasons why he became the Batman.

You have an excellent idea here but some editing to your story would really enhance your story even more.
Mallie chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh this is funny! I love the idea of the Joker claiming to be a vampire just as an excuse for his make-up! And 'Brain Trust' Bella.
JoStone chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I can't stop laughing. So funny. Man... If only debate tournaments were ALWAYS that exciting... sigh... :P Good job. :)
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
. . . Now I can go watch the third movie and I swear I won't have to be dragged screaming into the cinema by my friends this time, because I have something to look forward to. 'Spot the Similarities between Edward and Joker. :D Also, keep and eye out for Quinn.' I swear, I could KISS you!

... Honestly, two hours of New Moon almost killed me. :(
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
ooh, i like this, i like this a lot! and edward being a total phony/wanted criminal all fits. she's so stupid. i can't believe she trusted them XD
bananabuttbaybay chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was the funniest Twilight parody I've read since "Nightlight". XD Good job, and I loved how you wrote the Joker.
Scholar-at-Arms chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Cute story. Made me grin three times, which is way above par for ffnet.
Red Baron chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Can you clear one thing up? since when does the joker sparkle?
Alien To Love chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
no offense but i kinda was confused when i read that can u help clear it up
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Heh, awesome fic. I kind of expected the school to explode or something after the Joker left. But I'll bet he planned on getting Bella arrested for aiding and abetting.
Vendetta chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT! You managed to capture everything I love about the Joker with everything I hate about Twilight! Can we see what happens if/when Bella and Harley meet?