Reviews for Blade to Blade
RavenKing chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I absolutly loved this fic! Loved Tidus progression to being a true warrior and the fight scenes were excellent, espceally the boss fights were they were fightimg as a team and combining attacks which you just couldn't do with the gameplay. If you ever plan to write that sequal I would really enjoy it
blake chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Make it make it! Please:) and make a more expansive version of this one or a really long 1 about seymour I want 1 made about him soooooo bad every1 I have read I have asked for them to make one lol he is my fave character
Musing Joplin chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Pretty damn impressive. Snapshots of Tidus' change throughout the story while still involving all the characters, incredibly IC through and through, and making the relationship with Auron much more interesting have made this story into my favorites. The booming laugh in the end sealed it for me.

Also, I quite appreciated the brief mentions of Tidus and Yuna. Absolutely loved the romance being a subordinate for once, but still lacing it sweetly into the fic.

This being such a wonderfully lengthy and enjoyable fic, I advise anyone in the FFX community to read it at least once.

Outside of that, beware when it comes to were vs. where and writing programs morphing one word to another when it comes to the spell-check option.

I'd definitely love to read more from you.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awesome! But what happens at the ending when Tidus disappears? Thanks for the read and can't wait for the sequel XD! Can't wait to read your future fanfics too XD!