Reviews for Maybe It's True
CubsKing chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Very nice :-)
NoDoubtFan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aw! this was adorable! and i too am sick of all the penny/sheldon fic out there. I love their friendship, but a romantic relationship between them definitely wouldn't work out. Leonard/Penny all the way!
Renaly chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
So cute and awesome. I don't tend to read a lot of BBT fics, due to the enormous amount of Penny/Sheldon stories(they annoy me to no end), but I'm glad I found this one.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww...that was too cute! I am glad that his mother approves of her too! I loved this episode. I am also overwhelmed by all the Penny & Sheldon fics! Ugh...Penny & Leonard all the way! Great job!
Sony89 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
well that was cute :)
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009

Love it!
LenaGuffi chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw! It's for me? Wow! I didn't expect it so soon! LOL

I loved it, you know this kind of stuff is desperately needed around here. I mean, it's canon and it's true and it's natural and it's so swet! I loved that the fight quickly turned into making out LOL. I would like to see something like that on my screen

hugs and kisses
asdeed chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Dang, the show could use some good scenes like that! Loved it
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was great! This site is totally in need of some good L/P fluff, and this helps a lot! :) A pillow fight-so childishly wonderful! Great job!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Ah, sweet! I love L/P fluff... *sigh* if only there was more of it. Anyway...nice job :)