Reviews for A Goodman Christmas
bwaybabe chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
OMG the cat! I almost teared up thinking about the fact that we all know what happens to that kitty cat! This is a wonderful fic, very much in character for everyone :)
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
this was amazing

i loved it

poor nataile

i cnt imagine how she must hv felt seeing all those gifts 4 gabe so sad

loved the dan and nat fluff

theres a dangerously low supply of those

loved loved loved this

reading this made my day!

Jade
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Whoa. That gave me goosebumps. You got to feel sorry for Natalie. So adding this to favs.
Anne Flint chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I really liked this story. The idea of Diana wrapping all those gifts fits perfectly with her character. If you ever rewrite it, I might leave out the scene with Diana and Gabe. While sweet, the scene draws attention away from the main focus of Dan and Natalie coping through Christmas.

In all a great story. I commend you for finishing it on schedule, something I have yet to do.
populardarling chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I liked. A lot. I loved everything about this fic. Crap my butt. This wasn't crap. Great job! Can't wait to read the full length fic! (I've got one coming up and I'm pretty scared to post..so I can't wait for yours!)

Poppy
greengirl16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was tragically beautiful :,) It's so sad how Natalie is neglected and Gabe really doesn't care because he gets his mom's attention 99.9% of the time. I want to hate Gabe, but I cannot because how can you hate a dead hot guy xP Anyways Great job! I'll be on the look out for more of your stories!
entwined-in-a-web chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aww! This wasn't crap! It was cute! Poor Natalie...uh-oh. Was that the cat that gets killed by the car? lol...Poor kitty...It's always nice to see these pre-N2N stories...Keep up the good work!