Reviews for Deck the Halls
miss-tarletone chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
What a wonderful story! It was very well written!
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
Okay, so it only took me like two months to finish the story but I loved it, awesome job!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
only lily could get her son to calm down that way. but i think jenny's right - lily and the boys will be all right.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
i liked tony's thoughts - it's probably most appropriate for it to be him thinking it. all the others have or at one time had at least one decent familial relationship, while my impression is that tony doesn't seem to have had that from the little we know.

lily's cakes sound disgusting.
chelsea1234 chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
Nice chapter. Thank you :)
alix33 chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
"A/N: Happy New Year everyone!" - Thank you, the same to you.

"And McGee was finding it hard to locate some of his clothes after Tony had run off with them." - No wonder DiNozzo's suitcase won't shut; it was all the extra pilfered McGee clothes!

"But a yell from the kitchen stopped her. “Hey!” It was Lily, clearly not moving but able to hear her son. And Gabriel shut up." - Poor Lily, after the revelation that Gabriel listens only to Gibbs.
alix33 chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
"She couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen a new cartoon on the TV. It was always repeats, all of the time. At work, she had ZNN on all the time in the background. Going without her news fix was painful, but her children came first." - Lucky Jenny! MY decoder worked for 20 minutes earlier in the week and last night it went kablooie once more, so I'll be taking it in to be exchanged on Monday once more.

I HATE any and all kinds of peppers!

If I were Jasper I would give LJ a chocolate fairy cake just to apologise for my mother's behaviour.
madame.alexandra chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
A wonderful ending:) And chapter 10 was good as well. I'm glad you were able to give us this!
can'tthinkofanoriginalusername chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
Haha, cute.

is this the last one?
Viktorija chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
I liked it:)Great job!
chelsea1234 chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
Nice chapter! Thank you :)
can'tthinkofanoriginalusername chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
Excellent. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Viktorija chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
Great job!:)
Viktorija chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
Great job!:)
chelsea1234 chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Fun chapter. Typical Tony! Thanks :)