Reviews for The Great Race Besieged
Der Ritter chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh my Hastur, this is hilarious. To think the one thing that could overpower the Old Ones was internet memes. Hahaha, that poor bastard, he'll never look at cats the same again.
Ka chapter 1 . 1/1
Haha, Humans are Cthulhu, or Cthulhu's nightmares.

I got Youtube, Wikipedia, and four chan, but I had to go to the reviews to figure that The Vitro was TVtropes.

Cool story anyway, I've read this several years ago and didn't comment, but I still remember this one.
TetsuoShima133 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Ha! Nice one. It was just a joke, of course, but for what it was it was quite clever.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Heh. Humanity, fuck yeah!
Yoholic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Lol, i get youtube 4chan (took me a while) but wicked p dah and the vitro went right over my head.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
In a place beyond space, in a time between moments, a voice - a terrible, dreadful, silent voice, speaking in maddened thoughts and wicked nightmares - chuckles, and the Void itself trembles:
TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Lord Raine chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
So the Great Old Ones humanity, but 4chan Everything?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

You made me laugh. That hasn't happened in awhile. Cheers, The Evil Author.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
All your base are belong to us!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
'The Vitro' was the only one I couldn't figure out. And brilliant. :D
The Evil Author chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Pun explanation:

Yu Toob YouTube

The Wicked P. Dah Wikipedia

The Vitro TV Tropes. Sorry if this one was really obscure.

Fo Shan 4Chan
aeroprime chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I thought this was a hot and a half. Oh and btw I think Vitro is Tivo, though I could be wrong. :)
Someone Who Isn't Me chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I know this is a late comment/review, but ...

I really enjoyed this story! Even the Mythos can be funny if it's phrased the right way.

By the way, I think Fo Shan is 4-Chan, that infamous website. But I have no idea what "Vitro" stands for.
Doomsought chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It is rare that a fic can be perceived in two forms, both equally well written.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This story made me laugh. Great satire, very witty.
Malleus Maleficarum chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very clever, thanks for sharing