Reviews for Cup of Christmas Love
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
This was too cute. Love SasoSakuGaa!
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Aww to cute
silverwolfigther00 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This was just such a CUTE little story well done ,
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Love it! Really well written! Best SasoSakuGaa story I've ever read!
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
ASDFGHJKL I just realized that Hidan and Kakuzu were in the opening quote only part. ...Fourth time I've read this and I JUST noticed... -_-
JustYourAverageGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Eeeeekkkk! I would TOTALLY agree to have Gaara and Sasori share me.. ~SQUEALS~

*jumps them both*

I would die happy C': haha, lucky Sakura!

Loved the story, and you should totally make a sequel!

Keep up the good work, yeah?
chey721 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
That was just a kick ass fanfic and I don't say that about fanfics alot but that was just awesome and please do make a sequal that would be awesome that would just be awesome I can't wait to read it if you make one and by the way I am not just being kind when it comes to this fanfic I really mean it this is awesome really great.
lemonsimeanfluff chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Lolz ur story was pretty funny kakashi watching everything happen lol i luv sasosaku and gaasaku pairings theyr too cute! w
Tsuki479 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Cool! I love it how Sakura got both of them. xD

This is very cute and I had to say,.. if there's a like button here, I'd definitely clicked it :
xSakuraWings chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
awww , this is so sweet ! I love both the pairings 3
Anime Demon Cat chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
This was great! Really cute and I'm glad you won the contest, congratulations! Did I spell that right? Whatever... anyways I loved this story.
AnimaniacXOX chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I cracked up during these lines:

"Shit! I forgot the eggnog!"

Seriously Gaara? LAWLZ!

"For I now have a someone to love and a new companion to share her with."

And you're okay with sharing her Sasori? LAWLZ again!

When are you gonna update I ain't no afraid of ghosts? Or something like that...
Ketsueki no Kuki chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
i have seen a lot of fanfictions for vesper-chan's contest but this was one of my favorite 3 really good job i love it when sasori is jealous of gaara and vice-versa i mean 2 red head how awesome is that!
DeeaE chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
can wait for the sequel
miikodesu chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
that so sweet two red head and one pink head i love it with share theory but i dont want to think about physical share