Reviews for Butterflies & Dragons
Manga154 chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
Amazing, I would of thought that both brothers would be in here, from what the summery said, still good.
Bel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
A wonderful story. Well written, although sometimes hard to follow changes in character and such.

Hope that you keep writing. Even though this one is finished I'm sure you have more up your sleeve.
MadiDrue chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Um . . . Max Patel is african american or black to put it simple. He is not aisan as is pretty obvious
Simple Fics chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Awww. A very sweet ending. Good job.
Simple Fics chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
I'm confident that you won't let Tom really die, but sad that Grace did. :( Good job on Quaritch, though.
Simple Fics chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
So you kept the Grace getting shot part. Interesting. Almost done!
Simple Fics chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
I love the direction this chapter went in, and even if I couldn't see that there are only three chapters yet, you're right that it's clear the end is in sight.
Simple Fics chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Ooooh, I'm liking this. The third paragraph is phrased a little awkwardly, and once again, scene breaks are your friend. Overall, still excellent, though.
Simple Fics chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
You really need to have scenbreaks in this story. Even if it's that line you use to separate the A/N from the fic. Something. It gets really confusing without it.

Other than that, this chapter was awesome. Good job.
Simple Fics chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
I really liked your description of Tom bonding with the Ikran. The ending of this chapter... It seemed a little too close to the movie for my taste, and I've been seeing this whole story that you're great at twisting things a bit. I kind of would have preferred that. :/

Also, Tom's name is typoed as Toms near the end. :)
Simple Fics chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
I liked the race with Tsu'tey. It was fun, and it showed us another difference between Tom and Jake: Jake would've gone all-out to win that race, not holding back for the good of the future like Tom did.

There are just two things that stood out to me: one, Neytiri shrinks back at the "alien sound" of Tom whooping, but Tsu'tey is also described as whooping when he wins the race, so the sound can't be /that/ alien. Two, in the second to last paragraph, Tom is called Thom in the narration, but he's called Tom every other time.

I'm still really enjoying this story; I can't wait to finish!
Simple Fics chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
I can sort of see why Neytiri was annoyed at being put in charge of Tom (no one wants to be a baby-sitter), but given that she seems to like him a lot more than she liked Jake, it's a little jarring that she's still as unwilling to teach him.

I liked the scene with the child. It was cute. I also liked Tom and Neytiri's thoughts as they were drifting off to sleep. Very well done.
Simple Fics chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Intense scene with the Palulukan! Very well done. I also like the similarities to the movie in why Neytiri chose to take him to the hometree.

Another missing scene break right by the beginning, and some more grammar errors. I really only noticed it when Neytiri was talking to Tsu'tey, though.
Simple Fics chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Another excellent chapter. :)

You don't have anything to mark scene changes, though that might just be because the site threw a fit and deleted them like it sometimes does.

Also, I realize that for plot purposes you needed to get Tom off on his own, away from the other scientists, and blackmail works well for that, but did they really have link recordings in the movie? It's been a while since I saw it, and I might have just forgotten, though. And again, necessary for the plot, so I can brush past it.
Simple Fics chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
And he's met Neytiri! Tom seems to have adjusted pretty quickly to his avatar body, though I'd expect nothing less from him.

The only typo that really pooped out at me in this chapter was 'thigs'. I assume you meant thighs? :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »