Reviews for Butterflies & Dragons
Sky66 chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
An epic ride is what I can say about this story. It's been very fun to read. Some of the circumstances are strange but then again it is AU. I hope to catch more of your locomotives in the future if you allow me conductor. Best of luck and continue writing.

Ninja Goldfish chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Excellent ending! The entire thing was well written and very feasible. I certainly could see it playing out this way had Tom been able to take his place. I love the action sequences, they were great! All in all, a great piece of work and it was great to read!
Irish Ghost chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Awesome story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Sefirot chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
Amazing story! Looking foward to your next update!
Whas'up chapter 12 . 12/31/2009
NO! *sob, sob*

I thought Grace would be fine in this story!

(but she'll be alright? huh, right?)
100 Silver Wings chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
I love Grace in this chapter! Haha, Parker's getting what he deserves,that little...erm, no aversions to fould language? I need to get this out of my system though. Parker is such a dickwad! There, I'm done now.

Yay for Hometree! No missiles today at least. Quaritch isn't going to be happy but when is he ever? Go Na'vi!
Its good, but I miss Jake.
100 Silver Wings chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
More cliffhangers! Noo! But its still a good idea to get people to review. This chapter was great. Tsu'tey is probably a good guy, but I don't like him very much
iambubby chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Liking the story so far. That's quite a cliffy to leave with him holding a gun. The mood change with Neytiri at the end of chapter nine of going from really really mad to suddenly wanting to be near him. Got me a little confused.

Keep up the good work!

extrekkie chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Nice cliffhanger! Keep writing please :)
Ninja Goldfish chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
That's a horribly cruel place to stop! I like how this is playing out. Please update soon!
100 Silver Wings chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
This is all happening so fast my brain is on overdrive! I still loves it though. Stupid humans they just have an amazing ability to screw up everything they touch don't they?
Queen of the North chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
dont kill him!
100 Silver Wings chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
My brain is on fluff overload so I doubt my abilities to leave a semi-intelligent review. I love it!
extrekkie chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
This is a very well written story. I think you did better than James Cameron in fleshing out the supporting characters, and I always wondered what would have happened if Tom had gone to Pandora instead of Jake. Please keep writing, I can't wait to find out what happens next.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »