Reviews for Butterflies & Dragons
Quincey Forder-Denis De Plaen chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
hello!

I really like this story

You explored a theme I was myself thinking over.

I can still do it, our respective stories being VERY different.

Anyway, back to your own

I love your characterisation of Tom, albeit he's a bit on the male side of the Mary-Sueness.

Not there yet (his homicide back on Earth and cockyness save him there), so it's very enjoyable piece to read

I hope he spills the bean to Eytukan, Mo'at and Neytiri soon

Would also like to see Neytiri and Grace to meet again

I hadn't realized that the place where Jake's (and Tom's) Avatar was parked was indeed the old school

to me, it reminded me more of the inn at Auberdine, in WoW (which i have long since lost interest into and stop playing, tho some mental images remain)

it'll help me knowing that when I write my new story

thanks fo the great time!
100 Silver Wings chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
This is getting interesting. I like it. Tom is seriously catching onto the whole scheme. Hoping for Quaritch to go jump on a hole.
Ninja Goldfish chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Oh my gosh! You must update soon or I just might die! I'm listening to the movie soundtrack while reading this and I find myself getting lost in Pandora yet again. Your writing is fantastic and I can see it all happening in my mind! Thanks for your writing! Update soon!
100 Silver Wings chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
I quite simply love this story. I like the idea of Tom being there instead of Jake and getting to know him, especially since he seems to have a lot more respect for Pandora. It's almost like he's an OC since he has no time in the movie. Can't wait to read more!
Amethiste chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
I like this story. :)

Tom Sully is definitely more enjoyable than Jake.

Neytiri's reactions to him are cute. :P
Saphira7 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I am enjoying your story so far. I hope that you continue, especially as I was thinking about something similar when I was walking out of the movies last night.
aquila333 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
YAY! Avatar1 i love your story. it's original and makes you think about how different everything would be. i didn't understand the beginning with the poachers. did you statt in the future and go back or was that back on earth?

anyway, please update often! i can't wait to see how the story will pan out. especially now that jake isn't giving information to the General.
Artemis J. Halk chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is an interesting start to what promises to be an interesting story! Can you imagine how the movie would have turned into if it WAS Tom instead of Jake? It would be completely different, but I'm not quite sure how...

Looking forward to reading what you can come up with on Tom's adventure!

Artemis J. Halk