Reviews for Fever and friendship
baekons chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This was just pure awesomeness. :D I'm really glad you put in some LucilleXEles in there~
Liliths-cursed-pen chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
*Sorry Spoiler Alert* Good News Lucille doesn't die, but now the gang is another heep of trouble! Anyways I liked this one very much. Fave!
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I really liked this story! I was scared that Lucille would die! I did NOT want that to happen. I also really liked the scene with Lucille and Gwin. That was unexpected yet welcome _ Good job!
Flowersshadow chapter 1 . 8/24/2010

Sky'sShadow here!

So I decided to author watch you and saw that you wrote a lot for this manga, so I checked it out, and I fell in love with it! -

so onto the real review!

your first fanfic and it's still very good! I love how you keep everyone in character! -

Primula58 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wonderful fic! You have created a beautiful and strong image of Lucille's vulnerable side. When reading the manga I always get a sense of Lucille strictly controlling his vulnerability, but longing to allow it to surface. Also Kohaku's and Gwindel's concern for him. Despite what circumstances have brought them together they really do care about him! Thanks for bringing it out.
cerulean-nightmare chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Yay XD someone else wrote a fanfic bout Lucille XD

lol, back to the point: THIS WAS SO SWEET! You kept everyone in character until the end- thats amazing O XD

. .x