Reviews for The Rules of Royal Propriety
Annonimus chapter 1 . 3/31
I have already watched the anime. I thought something was missing but I found it just here. Thanks you did a very good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Sweet one-shot.

ZR };-
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
hooot
That was so good, its true there should be more Falis/Alita, you did a really great job, I loved reading it.
FlutterChaos chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I know this is a few years old but it's one of the best fanfics in this fandom. There isn't enough of Alita/Milano by far.
HumbleOpinion1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I only recently watched this anime series and really enjoyed it. Good story.
IchiRuki4dawin chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was great! I was excited when I looked up fanfiction for Murder Princess and I was hoping it would be as good as this. I am very satisfied.
depression76 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww...this is both cute and funny! XD

I always thought that Falis/Alita had a soft spot for Milano/Alita...man, that was confusing. I wish there were more something like your fic in the anime...

Anyway, a very good story and thank you for the enjoyable read :D
JaneGray chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This story was lovely, I really liked it :D
Pyric chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
not only am I THRILLED to finally see some Murder Princess fanfiction, I am also quite relieved to find an actually good piece of writing on it :)

I quite like what you've done. You've got depth here, which is always nice to see, and the pacing seems to be quite good. I enjoyed reading this.

Well done, overall :) On the off-chance that you write more, I look forward to reading it
ChristinaRoss chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very nice story. I wish that had made the anime and manga longer because I do love the story and idea behind Murder Princess. But thanks to you, I feel a little more satisfied. The ending gave me goosebumps... of the good nature :)

CRoss
KoemiUchiha chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Loved it! This can't be the end! You have to right more! Too suspenseful...grr suspense can go to hell! _
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
O_O This was SO GOOD! At first i thought Milano didnt like her at all but YAY how can u resist such a tigress princess XD I looooved this! We need more murder princess fics like thisssss! XD
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Love the story. I love the murder princess series and wish there was more fiction for it. Since there is just so much subtext of these two being together in an sensual maner. Hope you write more about them if possible.