Reviews for The Rules of Royal Propriety
Sweet one-shot.

ZR };-
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
hooot
That was so good, its true there should be more Falis/Alita, you did a really great job, I loved reading it.
FlutterChaos chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I know this is a few years old but it's one of the best fanfics in this fandom. There isn't enough of Alita/Milano by far.
HumbleOpinion1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I only recently watched this anime series and really enjoyed it. Good story.
IchiRuki4dawin chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was great! I was excited when I looked up fanfiction for Murder Princess and I was hoping it would be as good as this. I am very satisfied.
depression76 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww...this is both cute and funny! XD

I always thought that Falis/Alita had a soft spot for Milano/Alita...man, that was confusing. I wish there were more something like your fic in the anime...

Anyway, a very good story and thank you for the enjoyable read :D
JaneGray chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This story was lovely, I really liked it :D
Pyric chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
not only am I THRILLED to finally see some Murder Princess fanfiction, I am also quite relieved to find an actually good piece of writing on it :)

I quite like what you've done. You've got depth here, which is always nice to see, and the pacing seems to be quite good. I enjoyed reading this.

Well done, overall :) On the off-chance that you write more, I look forward to reading it
ChristinaRoss chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very nice story. I wish that had made the anime and manga longer because I do love the story and idea behind Murder Princess. But thanks to you, I feel a little more satisfied. The ending gave me goosebumps... of the good nature :)

CRoss
KoemiUchiha chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Loved it! This can't be the end! You have to right more! Too suspenseful...grr suspense can go to hell! _
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
O_O This was SO GOOD! At first i thought Milano didnt like her at all but YAY how can u resist such a tigress princess XD I looooved this! We need more murder princess fics like thisssss! XD
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Love the story. I love the murder princess series and wish there was more fiction for it. Since there is just so much subtext of these two being together in an sensual maner. Hope you write more about them if possible.
Nadramon chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Seriously, what's wrong with the world? Not only does it lack shojo-ai, when there ARE obvious hints in a good anime, said anime turns out to hardly have a fanbase... (Not to mention it was way too short, but that's another matter entirely...)

Thank God you were here! Your story was short, but nice to read. The only flaw I see is the lack of bother from either Alita or Milano when it comes to being attracted to their own body... The changes the switch brought were mentioned at the beginning, but not enough as to excuse an attraction... As far as I could tell.

So yeah, you were probably too focused on the issue of customs. Which was very interesting and funny, don't get me wrong... It just felt like something was missing. It's a shame you didn't go further about the strangeness of their relationship, since you pictured both their characters greatly. I think my favourite part was Milano's interruption of the flirt: she's definitely the incarnation of the fine line between "prude" and "possessive". XD

Welcome, princess, to the wonderful world of sinful sex! (I mean it ironically, though in their world it's clearly wrong to sleep with anyone before marriage, let alone a woman, let alone when said woman is a princess, not to mention inside your own body... You get the picture.) Regardless of the highly questionable behaviour of both girls, this last part managed to be hilarious, and even kind of sweet after the first one. Congrats!

So thank you for writing and posting this. Like I said before, the world is in desperate need of good shojo-ai... And you deserve more reviews.