Reviews for The Rules of Royal Propriety
GAT-X105VividPanzer chapter 1 . 1/5
Just started watching the anime.

11/10 godammnit awesome fic!
Annonimus chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I have already watched the anime. I thought something was missing but I found it just here. Thanks you did a very good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Sweet one-shot.

ZR };-
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
hooot
That was so good, its true there should be more Falis/Alita, you did a really great job, I loved reading it.
FlutterChaos chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I know this is a few years old but it's one of the best fanfics in this fandom. There isn't enough of Alita/Milano by far.
HumbleOpinion1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I only recently watched this anime series and really enjoyed it. Good story.
IchiRuki4dawin chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was great! I was excited when I looked up fanfiction for Murder Princess and I was hoping it would be as good as this. I am very satisfied.
depression76 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww...this is both cute and funny! XD

I always thought that Falis/Alita had a soft spot for Milano/Alita...man, that was confusing. I wish there were more something like your fic in the anime...

Anyway, a very good story and thank you for the enjoyable read :D
JaneGray chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This story was lovely, I really liked it :D
Pyric chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
not only am I THRILLED to finally see some Murder Princess fanfiction, I am also quite relieved to find an actually good piece of writing on it :)

I quite like what you've done. You've got depth here, which is always nice to see, and the pacing seems to be quite good. I enjoyed reading this.

Well done, overall :) On the off-chance that you write more, I look forward to reading it
ChristinaRoss chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very nice story. I wish that had made the anime and manga longer because I do love the story and idea behind Murder Princess. But thanks to you, I feel a little more satisfied. The ending gave me goosebumps... of the good nature :)

~CRoss
KoemiUchiha chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Loved it! This can't be the end! You have to right more! Too suspenseful...grr suspense can go to hell! _
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
O_O This was SO GOOD! At first i thought Milano didnt like her at all but YAY how can u resist such a tigress princess XD I looooved this! We need more murder princess fics like thisssss! XD