Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Snapped Venice chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I love this pairing, and it doesn't get enough love. And, the fluffy-cuteness made my day! Keep writing, and have a great day!
Ciao
esompthin chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That sentence about Prussia wasn't necessary. Please warn me about spontaneous Gilbert feels. Other than that small bit of sadness, wonderful fic! Very well written!
ricochett chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love you. I love this. I love Spain x Canada.

My, those two are crafty, huhu. But it did go well, and squee! This is just-! I LOVE THIS OKAY? 8D
Kiri-Kay chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was cute & fluffy all the same! Oh & it's 'dios mio' not 'mi dios'.
jp chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
omg, that wa so sweet and cute! you should more on this couple!
Crazy SpaCan Fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Awwwuhhhmyyyyygooooodddd that's adorable! THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACAN ON THIS SITE! They're just too cute! Gah, but thank you for writing such a lovely piece!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So cute!
EyeForAnEar chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Adorable. Gah, it's so sweet I think I have to bite a lemon or something P Oh god, it's so hard to type right now, I've been sitting in the cold for an hour, and my hands are stiff as bricks! I'm trying extra hard to type this without errors, so appreciate it. ;) For some reason this is my second favourite pairing involving Canada, Denmark being first, and Romano being third. Wonderful story, anyone who adds to the pile of Spanada is a good person.
Toririri chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
An amazing story dear friend~! I just adore how natural you make it seem! Keep up the good work!
BloodRose21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
SO. CUTE.

...I kinda want more...
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
"If you want, you can practice on me, and pretend I'm the man you want to confess your undying love to!"

THAT'S. WHEN. SHIT. WENT. DOWN.

I was expecting Spain to totally take advantage of that scene with Canada. I wasn't expecting that France was in on it, though D:

Ah, this crack pairing is just the cutest, and it makes the most cliche sense! Quiet uke falls in love with outgoing seme. Makes sense? Of course it does! So SpaCa makes sense!

Too bad I only ship SpaCa with RomaBela...it's kinda like a full course meal.
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
FFFFF- SO AMAZING. I am so in love with this cracktastical pairing, IT NEEDS MORE AMAZING STORIES LIKE THIS ONE. :D :D

I love how Spain and France planned it. THEY AREN'T PART OF THE BAD TOUCH TRIO FOR NOTHING. XD

This is wonderfully written, huzzah! I hope to see more of this pairing from you!

-Jankz
Barren Chasm chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love this story. This pairing needs more love.
Vindicated Soldiers chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I'm really starting to love this couple. They're adorable!

The story was cute and everyone was very IC so this is most certainly a fav :)
nihon kitty chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
it makes me want a kiss from spain too!