Reviews for As World's Collide
hellougib chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Good story are you ever going to finish?
DauntlessShadowhunter13 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This is super good! I've never read a reincarnation fic where Merlin can't remember anything, usually it's Arthur. This is so original and written really well! Please update it soon (since it's been like 4 years I don't have high hopes...)
3 D chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Dude xD I always love your writing!
This is so awesome! And I totally understand your feelings about the assumption you mentioned in ch3 :P Keep it up :)
PrincessDucky24 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Holy crap! This is so amazing...Please update soon :)
She was waiting chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Oh, please, please continue this story. It's utterly brilliant and captivating and I just need to know what happens!
She was waiting chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Holy. Mother. Of. All. Things. Good.

This story is simply breath-taking. You are an incredible author-your writing is just flawless! A beautifully woven and mysterious plot! I felt as if you were dropping hints all around to lead to the end, and I'm unfathomably upset that I can't read it! I realize it's been literally years since this story was last updated. But, please, for my sanity-I beg you to continue! I could very well go insane for wondering what world you could be expertly luring me into...
Yuki082 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
this is a great idea

please write more soon

i really got into it

_

~Yuki
mysticmoon1331 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
:D love the story! thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here! i can't wait to read more! please update asap, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
such a great story. so sad you don't update it anymore. I love this so much.
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Is this abandoned? I sure hope NOT! Even though its been um...2 YEARS...

...I hope you 'eventually' decide to update! I love this SO much! So original!

-Lauren! :)
Magic Cabbage chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Wheres the next chapted :( ?

Great story :D please update!
Gladia chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Please update this!
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Uwah~

I absolutely adore it! So unexpected and original (Well, in my opinion, at least. :3)~! It's amazing, I like your writing style and your twist this wonderfully.

And...'Are You Being Served'.

One of the many British Sitcoms I was raised on (ad one of my favourites). Mr. Humphries is my absolute dang-most favourite! / And I LOVE the episode that you wrote in! Those lines are some of my favourites! 3

(I just noticed that I wrote 'favourite' a lot..Haha.. ")

OH, and I am especially pleased with Merlin having major depression. Oh, Gods, that sounds just AWFUL the way I put it, doesn't it? What I mean to say is...It makes the story SOOO much more interesting (not that it already isn't 3) and I just adore Merlin being special. I'm glad he still has his magic, even if he doesn't realize it yet. And I'm hoping that this Arthur will be a bit stunned by Merlin (which is where I'm also thinking of the depression bit-I think I'm sadky sadistic sometimes).

I'm very eager to know what happens next! Can't wait for the upcoming chapters!

-A very excited and highly pleased,

-CDA
Hopecohen chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Bravo! I am really enjoying this fanfic. I think that it is amazing the way you are building up phantom Arthur. But I have a hard time seeing Lancelot do anything ignoble. But well done! Please continue!
Power Of Funk chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
you should really continue this, the Power Of FUNK compels you!

It's really intriguing, i hope the new series will inspire you XD