Reviews for How's The Crocheting?
bunny888 chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
This is hilarious! Nicely done, without superfluous fluids and grunting, but what I find funniest? Your assertion that, after B&B have written such hot missives to each other, it's the *next* chapter will have the smut in it. Ha! Did i mention really hot?
MMWillow13 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Alright first let me say usually when I stumble across an author here I find 1 or 2 stories they've written that I like maybe a series or two, but very very rarely have I found an author whose work captures me to the point that I read everything or almost everything they've written for a particular tv series (Bones in your case) in a matter of days. So far I think there are only a couple of pieces you've written I haven't read. I am very impressed and have recommended this story a several others to friends. I hope you return and complete this and several other open pieces you have especially the series of Max visits.
bubblersparadise chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
in the beginning i really had to laugh ... imagining how "comfortable" he would be ... the end was just hot
CSINaomi chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
I'm not sure if it will make sense to call delicious smut "logical", but I'm going to go for it! This was, in my mind, the most likely of B&B "laying it all out there" scenarios and I loved it!

Great work, Gregg!

Smiles,

naomi
mendenbar chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Boy, you make some of the best doilies I ever did see!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
bwaha! angry make up sex. XD now comes the soft and sexy right? lol. still love the story. more soon please.

~HIKARi
bb-4ever chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
great chapter. so what they needed they were both hurting and needed to let it out. look forward to the slow law of physics breaking rounds next.
Elicia1 chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Loved it and I'm glad to see the status of this story is not Complete... heheeh so I want more of course!
sb158 chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
You're right, I guess it's good to clear the air, but most couples have the make-up sex after the fight. But then again, these two never do things the usual way!
csimesser1 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
that was good loved it
DoctorSweets chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
nicely done
boothandbones4ever chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
That was great I loved it.

B&B smut makes my day.
Lana01 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I love that they are so passionate with each other that they can tell all of the things that have upset them for the last few years and be angry in such an intimate setting. it is very real, and also wonderfully true to character, like her poking him in the chest and screaming and then calmly having take out afterward... I love it!

thank you.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
Gregg; As usual this was great and insightful. They did what they had to do in order to get on to a clean relationship. Now all the old stuff is swept up and gone. I think you left it at a place where the reader can see they will now be the very best of what Booth and Bones are meant to be, a full partnership in every way.

Thanks, awaiting more

Nyre
tvaddict23 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
A lot of emotions mixed in with the smut, making it seem erratic, but not in a bad way. Really well done, revealing chapter that advanced their relationship beyond the physical. In short, I LOVED it! As always, eagerly awaiting the next chapter.