Reviews for Just Something I Should Do
ravenlakes chapter 12 . 2/24
Wonderful story. I Loved it.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
i loved this story so much.
thelifeeater chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
God this was amazing.
biaslord chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
I really, really love this story!
biaslord chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I really love this so far!
Emma chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Starting to really fear that this will be a "human" Cameron fic...
Luke777 chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
Great story. I really liked it, and am looking forward to continue with reading the sequel right away!

I appreciated how emotional, selfless and also a little insecure you portrayed Cameron. That makes her SOOO love worthy… always questioning herself and afraid of saying "something wrong", but also willing to give herself up for John. Even wanting her emotions to be erased, just in order to make him a little more secure.

I'm glad that the deletion of her emotions hasn't worked out though. I was really scared while reading that part of the last chapter! On the other hand, I'm also a little shocked that John actually DID this action… even if it hasn't worked out… luckily!

I also like Amy. That's quite an interesting original character you've created there. A T-1000 or T-1001 helping the resistance is a very strong ally. But I also appreciate that she considers herself as a friend of John and Cameron, and not as merely a tool. It's interesting that she chooses an 8 year old girl as her favorite impersonation… and that she is also very polite and seems to have some kind of humor. That makes her a little bit edgy, but also quite congenial. Looking forward to read her again in part 2 of your story!
Golfbabe87 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Wow, she had a manicure that lasted 2 months? Damn I am jealous, or maybe they were acrylic? lol John saying he wouldn't go to the boutique reminded me of a friend I got a male friend of mine (normal heterosexual male) to go get a manicure with me and he really enoyed it. We ended up going together quite a few times. They weren't painted or anything, but the woman who worked there said that in the last ten years or so they were getting a lot of men. Your story seems interesting so far. I am going to keep reading! :)
Mishelle20 chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
Great fic! I really enjoyed readin it.
lot56 chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
very good story, I just read it. I enjoyed it quite a bit! I will read the sequels in the next few days.
JustJoe chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
Loved it. Well done.
xander77 chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
cameron should die
Liz chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
VERY VERY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY INTENSE chapter...i ABSOLUTELY LOVED it!
Liz chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
LOVE this fanfic! i think the song Birds of a Feather by The Rosenbergs is totally appropriate!and btw chuck rocks:)!
meljoy chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
this story is soooo cool! i cant wait till u update.