Reviews for APH: How Much Does It Take?
Zoomatron chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Read the story 'Healthcare' also yay it passed now America can be like the rest of us. Also the troops are leaving Aghanistan soon YAY. But seriously I was going around America and those protesters were so RACIST and violent. Besides the odds of finding a brit who hates obama isimpossible.
a fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Whoa. One kickass story, dude! You really should post the next chapter.

God Bless America.
fucking lol chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Your stories are like a never-ending goldmine. Please never stop spreading your stupidity to FF. :)
evil commie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
"The only way this could ever end now was in bloodshed."

No... just no. Screw you.
Dreamers Deranged chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Favorite and Thank You. There are far too many people blindsided by the "good" of this Healthcare Bill.
Tan chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh, I get it now - It's an AU fanfic!

I mean, if it was taking someplace even a little like the Real World, things should be going like this, In My Opinion.

Conservative!Alfred : Argh! This bill is gonna ruin uss~~

Liberal! Alfred : No it wouldn't, chill out bro, relax, relax - This whole healthcare business does need to be fixed like a fixed thing, and you know it, you know?

Conservative!Alfred : Argh! *Trys to punch the Prez!*

Liberal!Alfred : Argh, what are you, a kindergardner! *Goes and stops him!*

Conservative!Alfred : You're not America!

Liberal!America : *Sighs* If I wasn't America, I wouldn't be here and talking about this bill with you now, right?
JustLiberallyEnough chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Well, first off, I should critique the technical stuff. Your writing is amazing, you chose a good, current topic and you struck a nice balance between description and dialogue. well done.

The fic itself, I'm not so fond of. I'm going to assume your about as conservative as it comes, so we're already at political odds, the way everything's become so polarized. I live in an income bracket that would benefit exponentionally from the proposed bill and I feel obligated to point out that, with all the changes proposed by both houses, the eventual bill will likely not change the current system all that much.

I think that, as good as this fic is, you may have chosen too charged a topic, although many, many intelligent people will agree with you. (And just as many intelligent people will disagree.) I say this because, while I myself do not agree with you, I respect your arguments (they're sound, I just personally feel that the good outweighs the bad). However, because of that, there really is no universal American answer, so Alfred cannot be realistically potrayed as supporting one or the other. If anything, he would be beside himself with uncertainty.

I like the concept of Alfred appelaing to the Senate and House to listen to the people, but I honestly don't think he would lobby one way or the other.

I give this fic four stars out of five for writing and two out of five for plot/characterization.
RussiaFangirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
D:

-Favorites-

That was epic. And, wow, Alfred was pissed. I really don't know what else I should say. o_o

Who's Mia? XD