Reviews for Code Geass: CC of the Rebellion
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 38 . 2/2
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Guest chapter 38 . 9/19/2014
dead fic is dead
Red the Revolutionary chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Wait... If she closes here eyes, and focus' on what she's seeing... Then she sends what she's seeing (switch her eyes closed) to Marianne?
HamJabroni Inc chapter 38 . 4/4/2014
please update soon. Also, does this really need the M rating?
FanFicAnimaManga chapter 38 . 1/31/2014
AWSOME
bakagirl123 chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
Update soon please.
Dp11 chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Isn't it suppose to be onii-sama? Not onee-sama?
Dp11 chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Lol I remember this from the special code geass episode lol.
Dp11 chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
Ya ohgi was an asshole that was just a regular teacher.
Dp11 chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Yay Gino is not dating euphie and he joining the black knights which is cool. I prefer euphie to be with lelouch since she is his first love.
Dp11 chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
Who knows maybe on the consorts. But Gino can't be euphie's knight since Gino made a pledge to serve the emperor only as a knight of round. Unless he quits of course, but I won't know till I read next chapter.
Dp11 chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Well this really funny! Lol and lelouch is getting a harem which will be funny and awesome at the same time.
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
*The Ragnorak Connection does not require two Codes, just one, but Charles and V.V. aren't sure of this right now, therefore, to be safe, they've decided that this is the case.
Is there any damage from a failed attempt? If not wouldn't it be wise to attempt it? If they fail no big if they succeed no chance of failure.

(A good question here is, Why is Nunnally looking towards her origami if she can't see it?)
Old habits from when she had sight.

To 'assume', is to put make an ass of you and me. Actually...I never quite got that saying...(Neither has Sierra...anybody care to explain?)
To assume is to make an ASS out of U and ME. The saying means that if you assume something you are going to cause problem for all involved. Thus ASS out of U and ME.
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Not to mention, this is the start of a beautiful relationship between Nunnally, Lelouch, and C.C. that will lead us to many laughs and tears.
PLEASE have that conversation between Lulu and Nunna that CC was aiming for. It will be hilarious!
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Oh, and does any Power Ranger toter know who I was alluding to in Gino's smart aleck comment? Mental cookie reward!
Can you give us the answer?

Oh, and BTW, are the global perspectives nice and well-rounded? Or are they too confusing? Feedback is much appreciated!
I liked them.