Reviews for Code Geass: CC of the Rebellion
Scientist17 chapter 38 . 4/4
please update soon. Also, does this really need the M rating?
FanFicAnimaManga chapter 38 . 1/31
AWSOME
bakagirl123 chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
Update soon please.
Dp11 chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Isn't it suppose to be onii-sama? Not onee-sama?
Dp11 chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Lol I remember this from the special code geass episode lol.
Dp11 chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
Ya ohgi was an asshole that was just a regular teacher.
Dp11 chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Yay Gino is not dating euphie and he joining the black knights which is cool. I prefer euphie to be with lelouch since she is his first love.
Dp11 chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
Who knows maybe on the consorts. But Gino can't be euphie's knight since Gino made a pledge to serve the emperor only as a knight of round. Unless he quits of course, but I won't know till I read next chapter.
Dp11 chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Well this really funny! Lol and lelouch is getting a harem which will be funny and awesome at the same time.
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
*The Ragnorak Connection does not require two Codes, just one, but Charles and V.V. aren't sure of this right now, therefore, to be safe, they've decided that this is the case.
Is there any damage from a failed attempt? If not wouldn't it be wise to attempt it? If they fail no big if they succeed no chance of failure.

(A good question here is, Why is Nunnally looking towards her origami if she can't see it?)
Old habits from when she had sight.

To 'assume', is to put make an ass of you and me. Actually...I never quite got that saying...(Neither has Sierra...anybody care to explain?)
To assume is to make an ASS out of U and ME. The saying means that if you assume something you are going to cause problem for all involved. Thus ASS out of U and ME.
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Not to mention, this is the start of a beautiful relationship between Nunnally, Lelouch, and C.C. that will lead us to many laughs and tears.
PLEASE have that conversation between Lulu and Nunna that CC was aiming for. It will be hilarious!
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Oh, and does any Power Ranger toter know who I was alluding to in Gino's smart aleck comment? Mental cookie reward!
Can you give us the answer?

Oh, and BTW, are the global perspectives nice and well-rounded? Or are they too confusing? Feedback is much appreciated!
I liked them.
Akuma-Heika chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
...witch who has a stamina like no other. So they hit...Oi, C.C., what are.. .y...ou...do...ing...
Hmph! Keep out of my head, until you learn some manners, farm girl.
What was she doing?
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Can you add chapter titles to the work itself? I copy good fanfiction to my hard drive and then back it up. Cannot write out the Japanese in the title though.

If you don't know what bondage is...hahahah! Look it up!
What if a kid reads this and does as you ask...hope his parents don't check.

way back when ancient Gaul had worshipped her for a while...
Who? Gaul is ancient France but which goddess was she?
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
For someone that's lived this long, I marvel at how you've kept yourself barren
DO you mean she is a maiden/virgin? Barren usually means unable to have kids.