Reviews for Code Geass: CC of the Rebellion
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I can't help but read in PurpleLiesFTW's voice(s).
Loki son of Laufey chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
KMF.
KnightMare Frame, that is the only all encompassing title.

Cockpit ejection block was later hailed as the 'first gen'.
Attachments such as arms and legs to the cockpit block was labelled as Second Gen.
The Ganymede model was a Third Gen mass production frame.
Glasgows were the first mass produced fourth gen frames, used by Brittania in the takeover of Japan. Now outdated and considered scrap.
Burais, Japans modified and tuned Glasgows. Four point Five Gen may be more accurate.
Sutherlands (Which you seem to have assumed covers all frames) is Brittania's mass production fifth generation frame, specialised for Knightmare to Knightmare combat.
Gloucesters are a sixth generation frame that appears to be reserved for the Glaston Knights, Cornelia's royal guard, and customised models for Cornelia and Guilford.
Gekkas are Japans Sixth Gen frames, The Four Holy Swords were gifted with these. They later became the black knights basic frame.
Seventh Gen frames were the cutting edge, the first in existence being the Lancelot. Guren also fits into this category as well as any Knights of the Round's frames. The Gawain, Tohdoh's Zangetsu and such also fit in here.
The Vincent, a mass produced and less powerful version of the Lancelot, was later made Brittania's standard Seventh Gen frames. A basic rule is that if it can fly it is above seventh gen. (Except for Orange-Kun who got a Sutherland to fly with the wrong countries float unit)
Eighth Gen frames were not introduced until late in the series. The Shinkiro, Later model of the Zangetsu, Guren-Flight-enabled, Gareths, Demon Emperor Brittania's main units, possibly Bismark's later version of the Galahad and thats all we saw.
Ninth Gen frames, most notable for the energy wing systems, appear to simply leave all other frames behind, being so fast that they cannot even be tracked by lower models, sheerly outclassing everything in terms of firepower and destructive capability, only ever shown to have been made for aces above all others.
These were limited to the Guren SEITEN Eight elements (Lloyd and Cecile's tinkering a step to far).
The Lancelot Albion, Kururugi's custom frame (built with the idea that things should just break)
And possibly The Tristan Divider, Weinberg's final frame.

A design or two was briefly shown of Tenth Gen frames, but Zero Requiem was achieved and with world piece KMF's were outlawed.

Also, I'm unsure of whether or not you were actually joking about the 'assume' line, and seeing as I am in a hopefully helpful mood today;
ASSUME
ASS U ME
ass you me
an ass of you and me.
Any help?

And with annotations too!
Sparrow Walker chapter 38 . 4/19/2015
Oh My God I absolutely love this!
Update soon!
It's awesome!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 38 . 2/2/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Guest chapter 38 . 9/19/2014
dead fic is dead
Red the Revolutionary chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Wait... If she closes here eyes, and focus' on what she's seeing... Then she sends what she's seeing (switch her eyes closed) to Marianne?
HamJabroni Inc chapter 38 . 4/4/2014
please update soon. Also, does this really need the M rating?
FanFicAnimaManga chapter 38 . 1/31/2014
AWSOME
bakagirl123 chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
Update soon please.
Dp11 chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Isn't it suppose to be onii-sama? Not onee-sama?
Dp11 chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Lol I remember this from the special code geass episode lol.
Dp11 chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
Ya ohgi was an asshole that was just a regular teacher.
Dp11 chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Yay Gino is not dating euphie and he joining the black knights which is cool. I prefer euphie to be with lelouch since she is his first love.
Dp11 chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
Who knows maybe on the consorts. But Gino can't be euphie's knight since Gino made a pledge to serve the emperor only as a knight of round. Unless he quits of course, but I won't know till I read next chapter.
Dp11 chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Well this really funny! Lol and lelouch is getting a harem which will be funny and awesome at the same time.