Reviews for What Dreams May Come
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Strange, surreal and searching. Every time Daniel thinks he's got a handle on what it all means it changes and slips out of his grasp again. All the women he feels he has failed, the friends he has and the grandfather who rejected him repeatedly and waltzed in and out of his life, all haunting his dreams. No Cam though? A hard to pin down story, and great for it!
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Absolutely delightfully distrubing and scary, my favorite kind of well written piece of art, full of Mr. Gaiman's referances:) I know I like you for a reason.

There are a lot of lines gave me delightful chills but 'when a girl is not a girl...of course when she is a wolf' was totally made my day..Liked the Share/Daniel part too, it was so sad, and my heart cried a little bit when she asked if there was any story in which she was saved.

There are so many lines I adored, so many deadpanned goodies, escapially one from Ba'al(why, the blood of innonience, of course.(HA!) and of course, Jack and Daniel's parts. All of the characaters were so dead-on for this dreamsque land...and well, in short, I loved it:)

It's has been long time for me since the last time I read any fanfiction, I remembered favoriting it eariler when I saw it a while ago(a story with sandman referances..I couldn't let it go unread), but I just had time to read it..and now I'm soo sad that I couldn't read it before!

Very wel done..
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
You are scary sometimes. hehehe Anyway I enjoy the dreamscape of Daniel and the mystery behind Sara and the others. Vala in his dreams represents so much that Daniel can't perceive her than one person all the time. At least he shows that subconsiously he realizes she is several personalities that are hidden away and wanting one thing. An answer to her complicated life by Daniel, as well as the others. Well at least that's how I perceive it. I could be wrong. hehehe :D
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Absolutely weird and scary, but I like it.
MKRG chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This dream was insane but very telling. "You wanted to save us... because you thought we could save you." That was the best line. I wish I had thought of that! I gotta say, this really is the way most dreams go for me - switching randomly between scenes and objects, making more sense in dream reality than actual reality. Nice work!