Reviews for In Another Life
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This was so cool! :) It's fun to play around and see things in a different light.
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow, that was pretty awesome! I was confused though by the title and summary, and so thought these were scinarioes in which April lived her life without meeting them at all. Don't really know how that would be as exciting though... I think the first and third were my favorite, maybe because they were the most believable? I'm not sure. In the third one it took me a second to realize what April was thinking, and then the most horific scenes from Law & Order SVU flashed through my mind. As perverse and as wrong as I knew it was, I couldn't help but laugh when the one said they took turns being hit by Splinter every morning. Poor April, trying to help, yet knowing she probably ruined their lives and having to live with it forever... Anyway, they were all very good!
Necro13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
the third one was my favorite! it would have been cute if she met them when they were small..
Percy chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
The first one I was smiling while trying image an bad ass April. The second one-shot was kind of sad with the turtles in zoo well jail to them forcing them to talk the public so they can get extra money. The third one-shot I was laughing at the little turtles lol it was funny. The fourth one-shot can see that happening in an au universe. nice Donnie and April moment at end there even if was an little awkward train ride after knowing for the both of them.
Prophetella.livejournal dA chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I've never done this before. Usually I'll read and review or read and find another story by the same author and read until I find one worth reviewing. This time I read.. went back to your page then had to come back and review.

I love what if...it's what makes me write usually I don't have to pull very hard to get a what if to unravel. But, this time they all really stayed put. These are great! I love how you make short little snippets create a whole world. I wish I had that skill. I can't create just a bit of a world I have to have a whole world to give before I can let it go. These create the world by being part of them. I love it... wonderful writing.
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Nice. Quite creative. My favorite has to be the one where the turtles are in the zoo thing.
SparklersOasis chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
love it, especially the last. great creativity, would love to see them carried out a bit farther, just for my own curiosity's sake :)
KameTerra chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Riveting, unique, breathtaking, charming, fabulous! I considered, in my head, what the turtles' lives would be like without April, but it's never been so real as when I read these 5 glimpses, each so different from the one before it. A very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing!

KameTerra
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Makes you think a bit concerning the twists and turns of fate, that is certain. Pretty good.