Reviews for Son of the Dark Lord
awesome
wizmage chapter 32 . 5/5/2010
This is interesting.
chat noire chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It's good, but I thought you couldn't block the killing curse?
Emerald Sage chapter 33 . 3/26/2010
Wow!

Brilliant Mrs. Vega, truly.

can't wait for the next one
LGilbert1982 chapter 33 . 3/9/2010
Absolutely LOVE this story! I am going to start reading the sequel now. I can not wait to see what happens in second year. This is a very interesting spin on things. Thanks for posting it!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 33 . 3/7/2010
Awesome story I absolutely loved it from start to finish. You must do book two soon I can't wait to see Harry again along with Cissy, Lucius, Draco, Bella and Tom (Voldemort)
Griffin Raven chapter 33 . 3/5/2010
Wow...Harry has truly shown just why he was sorted into Slytherin house. I love the way that Harry is great under pressure, and shows his true ability as a leader. Harry truly is a leader leading his friends through the trap door. But Harry doesn't have "followers/or supporters" who follow him but friends. Will Harry make any friends from other houses?

I loved the way that Harry has shown just how much he both respects and cares for Severus, regardless if it is Severus's duty as his head of house to care for Harry. I particularly liked the scene where Harry noticed Severus was injured (by Fluffy) and he carried his books and assisted him to his office. Harry is such a caring, thoughtful, lad who is fiercely loyal to his friends. I'm very glad that Harry knows the truth and has been reunited with his mother Bella. I loved the confrontation/meeting between Quirrell/Riddle-/Voldemort and Severus in the mirror room when Harry arrived. Also you've gotta love Fawkes sense of timing, hehe! Once again, Harry with the help of friends was able to outwit Dumbles again and send Quirrell/Riddle/Voldemort to safety with Fawkes.

By the way what is Harry's true name...it isn't Harry Riddle is it? So is this story completed?
Griffin Raven chapter 22 . 3/5/2010
There are times when Dumbledore seems more like a dark wizard than the supposed dark wizards. After all its often the victors who write history not the losers, hmm! Awesome, brilliant the confrontation between Harry and Hermione against Dumbledore's obvious attempts to get/force Harry to remain at hogwarts during the holidays. Instead he was outwitted by a Slytherin-Ravenclaw Hermione, hehe! Poor Severus, I really don't envy his position being forced to toady upto Dumbledore. I can't help wondering just how many other witches and wizards who follow/support Dumbledore if they know the "full" truth about Halloween 1981 and Harry "Potter"? How many follow because they only know what they've been told and those are lies?

Is Sirius is in Azkaban, if so did Dumbledore have something to do with him not getting a trial? Just how far is Remus involved in the conspiracy with Dumbledore, but does he truly know the truth or only the lies told him by Dumbledore? Why doesn't Harry have his family heir ring, if he's the last surviving member of the "Potter" family? Does Harry know about his "Potter" families vaults? Did James and Lily Potter have a will, or perhaps separate wills? Were these wills read? Wouldn't the goblins have seen through any glamour on Harry, why didn't they tell him? After all Harry is there "client" or were they obstructed by his magical guardian? If Harry has a magical guardian who is it?
Griffin Raven chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
I've always thought in very odd that the Professors would allow/or send students to there common rooms when a Troll was in the dungeons - especially when Slytherin house is in the dungeon? Which does seem particularly stupid...putting a whole house of students at risk! I'm certain that the Ravenclaw house is in a tower, but isn't Hufflepuff house also in the dungeons?
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
I bet old Dumbles cursed up a storm when young Harry was sorted into Slytherin, hehe! I really love the twist of Hermione being sorted into Slytherin, truly inspirational. But whilst Hermione is a muggleborn for having muggle parents with no magic in her family...I don't believe magic just appears. So much that some were in Hermione's family were squibs who left the wizarding world or perhaps two squibs met and married keeping there "squib" status hidden. After the first war there must have been loss of orphans who were adopted or found by muggles? Anyway wasn't Tom Riddle the son of a muggle father and a witch for a mother...so if halfbloods can be sorted into Slytherin. Who's to say that Hermione isn't really a half-blood, hmm?

Can't wait to find out why ever reacts to Harry's surname "Potter" so strangely?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
I can't help wondering just what Olivander meant when he made that statement about something not being right. Also what was he about to say what was curious about Harry's wand before Dumbledore rudely interrupted him and hurriedly escorted Harry out of the wand shop. The way that Dumbledore hurried Harry through getting his supplies...it didn't allow Harry eo explore diagon alley, or perhaps get extra books. But more importantly it was done so that they'd be no chance of Harry meeting Draco Malfoy again or his parents...though why Dumbledore would want that, hmm! I seriously doubt that young Harry is as naive or unwordly in the ways of those who lie as perhaps Dumbledore would like. You can tried and shape people by the environment they live in (abusive, in Harry's case), hide a persons true identity (but you can't all hide there true personality) with glamours. Will any of the professors or students notice the complex glamour on Harry? I can't wait to find out if Harry will meet Draco again?
Nymphadora Potter chapter 33 . 3/1/2010
Great job with the story! I look forward to reading the next!
Stargirl22sei chapter 33 . 3/1/2010
So that means this story is finished? Oop, will have the get it off story alert. I'll put on author alert though, because I really want to read about Harry's following years,hopefully it will be as interesting as this story.

Greets, Stargirl22sei
Stargirl22sei chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
Awesome story, I LOVE stories in which Harry is sorted in Slytherin and is friends with Draco and the other Slytherins. Huh, a Muggle-born Hermione in Slytherin, that's the first time I read a story in which she actually IS a Muggleborn when she's sorted in Slytherin, I like it. I've added your story to both my favorites and my story alert which mean I REALLY REALLY like it. Now, I'm going back to you update soon.

Greets, Stargirl22sei