Reviews for Son of the Dark Lord
Aisha chapter 20 . 10/14/2010
I'm confused, at the quidditch game, it says that "Bell nearly kills the Slytherin Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure, so a penalty to Slytherin, taken by Flint, who puts it away, no trouble, and we continue play, Slytherin still in possession." The Slytherins booed at this statement." What does that mean?
MeganCSmith chapter 33 . 10/9/2010
Great Story. I loved it x
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 33 . 10/8/2010
v. good, are you going to do a second book? xo
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Yey! go Vincent! aww, love da way Draco is while nice to Harry! D xo
FireFriday chapter 33 . 8/28/2010
I absolutley love this story! I'm about to go read the other one, yay!

FF Out.
Hachichiyyin chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
Well well well... Interesting. Keep up the good work
FanFictionAddict13 chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
i thought you would like to know that professor vector was the arithmacy(sp?)[Math] teacher and Sinestra was the astronomy teacher
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
A very interesting story, Mrs Vega!

In my current,ongoing story, I have Draco Malfoy and Bellatrix as the main villains after the fall of Voldemort (villains I love to hate!). But I actually like what you've done here - flipping the coin over, so to speak.

My one gripe about the revised loyalties of characters is that you've stated you intend Professor Lupin to be dark. Shame - as he's one of my favourite characters! Is there any viability in the suggestion of having him brought to Hogwarts by Dumbledore, to keep Harry in order - only for Lupin to become aware that he's been led astray by Dumbledore, and gradually comes round to Harry's side during Year 3? And ends up being 'outed' as a werewolf by a fuming Dumbledore?

Also, I like how you've brought forward elements from later stories - like the Marauders Map, and Luna! The eleven year-old Harry must really feel there's a special bond between them, given the presents and letters they exchange, after only meeting once!

I'll read 'The Rise Of The Riddles' in due course. Please keep your alternative saga going! I'm curious as to how it will all go. I imagine it will get harder with each year that Harry progresses into. So, good luck!
Anonymos chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Did you even read the books? You can't block any of the unforgivables. You know, like the killing curse. . . .
acemckean chapter 20 . 7/7/2010
Very good story. My first ever Harry Potter Fan Fic and I was utterly delighted!
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Grr. Evil manipulative Dumbldore! (launches at the said old coot in the form of a reddish brown cat) great story by the way.
SilverCypress chapter 33 . 6/8/2010
Absolutely loved the story. I'm going to imeaditly start the sequeal!
els2010 chapter 33 . 6/8/2010
Cool

very orinagal

love it

els2010 out]
Destiny Galactic chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
is hermione a pure blood or half blood that have squib parents?
Vicious Dice chapter 33 . 5/18/2010