Reviews for Son of the Dark Lord
Great story
kameis chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
v
Zeuseus chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
Minor problem. The year on the dates should be 1992 if you're sticking to canon timelines. First year starts September of 1991 so January is '92.
Hipster007 chapter 31 . 3/12/2015
Suggestion for all HP Fanfic authors. Please play around with the Eastham family name more if u can. I'd really appreciate it and would love to see what everyone can come up with.
hisnhers chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
yay Harry! to the rescue. again. xD

hisnhers chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Well that sure is a great way to learn more about yourself. poor Draco.

hisnhers chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
lol! They were all shocked, even Fluffy. lol! poor dears.

hisnhers chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
The Slytherins have the Marauder's Map? oh boy...

hisnhers chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
I enjoyed the DADA class. Cute.

hisnhers chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Yes! Harry to the rescue! and earned a place on the Slytherin team.

Everyone clapping for Vincent and Gregory changing matchbooks to needle books was wonderful. And Greg getting perfect score in Astronomy... yay Greg! No matter how hard I studied I was a dunderhead. yeah...

That's a polite young man (Neville) to write a letter of thanks and apology to Harry.

hisnhers chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Ron causing more problems... -shakes head- shame shame! What's new there? nothing.

Wonder if Voldy is going to accept Hermione. hmmmm.

hisnhers chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Their first Potion's class went well! I do not like Ron - I know... not a popular phrase, but he gets on my last nerve. Always. (lol.)

Vincent and Gregory will learn more with Hermione and Harry helping tutor them than ever before! Studying together is great - when they all at least try and do their own work, anyway. I bet they actually pass their owls and newts! right? No!, don't tell me. I'll read it for myself...

hisnhers chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
ooooo, Snape being nice to Harry. Draco liking Hermione, then shocked she was first muggle-born in Slytherin. She did give the perfect Slytherin response too! hmmmm and nobody wants to admit the problem with the Potter name on Harry. More and more intriguing!

hisnhers chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
The queasy house huh? lol! That would probably be most every first year, EVERY year. Full house I'd say. lol.

Hermione in Slytherin?! wow. That is great. I look forward to that.

Draco has been very polite so far and not snotty. I like him helping Harry at the table. Hope it's not just because he was told to 'be good to Harry or else'... Great so far!

hisnhers chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Oh boy. He's friends with Draco and his gang. This is getting more and more interesting! Enjoying it.

363 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »