Reviews for Son of the Dark Lord
merdarkandtwisty chapter 22 . 1/27/2010
Ah and I was really looking forward to some Bellatrix also I have a question isn't harry already on edge about his parentage becuse of what happened well they were in hogmead and the conversation he overheard. I liked the line were it said Lucius saw harry's eyes flash behind his glasses very good.
HealingRose chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
wow dumbledore and a dumb moment. i always loved it when hermione talked smart. but n e way i want to discuss the relationship between the 5 and hagrid. ok i know draco doesnt like him but how about the others. and do ron like hagrid. love the chapter.
SelenityHyperion chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
Hehe so Volde is the good guy but Dumbly made him out to be the bad guy...and I'm guessing it's Riddle and Lestrange that are his parents...interesting...though I must admit I wish Sirius was in this...I always loved his character. '(

Great job!
rebekahalana chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
wow ... I hope Lucious hears how ermione undermined Dumbeldor's manipulations ... he's bound to be impressed despite his feelings twards muggle borns ...
merdarkandtwisty chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
Oh I can't wait till Bella meets Harry and I truly hope you continue this story past first year.
HealingRose chapter 20 . 1/26/2010
aw. harry was so nice in this chapter with snape. but n e way is dumbledore the bad guy. and who jinx harry's broom.
HealingRose chapter 19 . 1/26/2010
Sorry was a little Confused. but good chapter
HealingRose chapter 18 . 1/26/2010
wonder why draco want say anything
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 1/26/2010
Fantastic chapters and please keep up the good work as I am enjoying the story.
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
Cool chapter and please keep up the good work as I am enjoying the story.
RRW chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
Ah, good old Hagrid. But it is interesting that Dumbledore was also at the game, unlike in canon. Makes me wonder whowas jinxing Harry's broom.
RRW chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
Why do I have the feeling that Harry will not be allowed to go home with Draco? Also, what happened to the other girls in Slytherin? No Pansy or Daphne? I so, I would imagine some serious jealousy on their part by all the attention Hermione is receiving.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 19 . 1/22/2010
You know I usually wouldn't read a story like this but there is something about your story that draws me in and makes me want more. I've been thinking about who Harry's romance could be with and since you said she was a year behind him I figure its properly one of three people either Ginny Luna or Astoria I'm hoping its Ginny going against the Weasley grain.
there'snothingwrongwithwhoIam chapter 18 . 1/22/2010
Oh i want to see Bella please!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 18 . 1/21/2010
this chapter was really good. I was going to suggest that Harry go home for Christmas. anyway I really liked the hogshead scene
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »