Reviews for Son of the Dark Lord
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
The trio could get in trouble for pranking Ron Weasley and end up doing detention in Filch's office, then Filch has to leave the room to deal with some seventh years bothering then Draco being curious looks in Filch's drawer labeled highly dangerous and finds the Marauder's Map. Words appear on the map when harry touches it 'You are the heir of prongs the password to reveal is I solemnly swear I am up to no good. The password to erase the contents is Mischief Managed.' and with that the page went blank. The trio tried the passwords and saw that there was a rather large pair of feet on the third floor labeled 'Fluffy' Then they go to investigate.

Hope this helps!

-Dazzled
TheEscapeFromReality chapter 13 . 1/14/2010
You could always have Weasley challenge them to a duel like J.K Rowlings had. Or, they get bored or something like that. I hope you update soon
Tempete Sanguine chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
If only the hat mentioned a hat for people who felt a bit queasy, that would have been the one for him.

A little lapsus there, hum? If There's a hat for people... Funny

I'm absolutely overjoyed that Harry make it to Slytherin! I had doubts... But yes! Harry will escape a little of the manipulation of Dumbledore...

One more time... Have a good day!:P
Tempete Sanguine chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
"“You sleep in here now, boy!” Vernon spat the words at Harry. Harry looked into the cupboard and noticed that a small, cot-like bead had been erected in the small space."

I assume that it was bed you had wanted to write...not bead... the idea is amusing though...

BTW Your story is very good... Exciting even... I cannot wait for the moment when Harry will know who's is father... Does he have a glamour or he has his true apparence?

Have a good day!:P
AliS256 chapter 12 . 1/14/2010
I love the story, keep on writing.
LuckyRosepetal chapter 13 . 1/13/2010
Draco could actually go to the wizaeds duel he challenged Ron to, but then find Fluffy. It's a supid idea, I know, but it's better than nothing.
HealingRose chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
SORRY THE 6TH CHAPTER AND I ONLY REVIEWED ONCE BUT I WANNA SAY OW AWSOME I THINK IT IS THAT HARRY IS FRIENDS WITH DRACO AND NOT WITH RON AS U AN TELL BY MY NAME IM MORE PRON TO MY DARK SIDE THEN THE LIGHT I WOULD ALSO I LIKE TO POINT OUT THE SMALL MISSTAKE IN THE LETTER IN THE 4TH CHAPTER AFTER DUMBLEDORE TOLD TO READ THE 2ND PAGE YOU PUT " PLEASE NOT" I THINK U MEANT TO SAY "NOTE" SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE IM TRYING TO B MEAN I THINK THIS STORY IS QUIT GOOD SO FAR KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
David Fishwick chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
Awesome and please update soon thanks as I am enjoying the story. I liked how you wrote the Slytherins in your story and do people like Lucius, Severus know that Harry is not a Potter but the heir of Voldemort. Thanks for writing.
listenstowind chapter 13 . 1/13/2010
How about they are being followed by someone they don't know and to lose them they go to the forbidden corridor
TheEscapeFromReality chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
update!
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
They should have a little fun and sneak out to Hogsmede. And hear some rumors about Harry's 'parents' and Dumbledore. But that's just a suggestion. Stupid Hermione! I really wanted to hear what Quirrel had too say!

-Dazzled
mizzrazz72 chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
Harry should tell Snape what is going on. I hope that Neville will be open to friendship with Harry.
Goth1cPr1nc3ss chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
Hey! I absolutely love this story. It's amazing. I can't wait to read all of it.

Oh, and by the way, I love the name of the chapter. It wouldn't happen to stand for "Thank God It's Friday", would it? Just my curious mind at work!

Brilliant story!

Sarah xo.
Tonks-is-cool chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
Very interesting story!

I like especially

- how different and at the same time similar this is from/to PS,

- the different perspective on Slytherin and interaction in this often slandered house,

- how you bring in those good pureblood manners and custums,

- how bright and smart Harry is.

Nevertheless, I must say I think he is too "good", to healthy here, because after his horrible childhood, worked like a slave, abused, cut of from normal social interactions and learning to be friends wih other kids, a child cant be that friendly, open, easy going, trusting.

This I see as a flaw in your story, which I really like otherwise.

Of course Harry soaks up the positive attention he got from the start (their first meeting in Madam Malkins robe shop) from Draco and I understand that because Draco and the other Slyterhins and especially Snape treat him nice, helpful and very friendly, Harry opens up and enjoys his life at Hogwarts, however this would have been more believable if this change in his attitude happened over more time, severall wekks or months, so there was a gradual development.

- how there is such a "Riddle" about Harrys last name...

Enough hints are dropped, (for us readers) but he is so oblivious, of course, how could Harry connect the dots if large pieces of the puzzle are missing for him?

All the Slytherins seem to know at least that he is not a Potter, but do they all know that Riddle is the former last name of Lord Voldemort?

That someone like Severus Snape or Lucius Malfoy could perhaps know is ok for me, but others?

I didnt think that was common knowledge at all, on the contrary...

Now I am looking forward to read more, thank you for your great work!
SelenityHyperion chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
Hm...very interesting take on the series...I love it! You are doing a wonderful job and I cannot wait for the next chapter's release! Bravo!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »