Reviews for One Night
Please update again please
misskunoichi1 chapter 22 . 10/27/2020
Thank you for this,I love how Sasuke's grow out of his real character,he was more nice here and unlike Sakura she was not like the Sakura we know,she was a bit annoying here seems like not the typical smart Sakura,however overall am happy they end up as family and married couple,good enough for me
Izanami118 chapter 21 . 10/4/2020
I like that they went to the same party a year later xD
Izanami118 chapter 13 . 10/4/2020
Why nurse?! Sakura is meant to be a doctor xD
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19/2020
Love it
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2020
Nice idea, I really liked it. Story is a bit long though and Sakura is quite annoying at times but it was good overall.
enrimoe chapter 22 . 2/17/2020
i have to say it's quite hard for me to finished reading this. mannn it took like 8 chapters(?) for Sasuke and Sakura to finally properly met.
however, i'm glad i did. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this beautiful story to us. i am so happy for how you wrote, especially how you wrote the Uchiha family, for how kind and welcomed they were to Sakura and Dai. i was expecting more drama though but well i am so glad the half last was an easy reading compared to the first half.
bhadra chapter 22 . 7/18/2019
loved it...
busephalus chapter 22 . 1/13/2019
Definitely not regretting reading it :')
Ji Hyun1 chapter 22 . 1/26/2018
Wow! Just wow! This is the best Fanfic I've read and I've already read a lot of stories of SasuSaku but this is just so amazing, I LOVE IT! I love Dai as well! I like it that it wasn't rush and Sasuke and Sakura took time in getting to know each other more, I love it! THANK YOU so much, it's one of my favorite story now.
Please do continue writing more and more SasuSaku stories
aramalis chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
this is a really good story, I wonder how it will ends
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2017
Good story but why nurse sakura is best doctor in manga so why i don't get it?
Akemi McDaniel chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
a cradle robber? that's a bit harsh, it's only a 3 year difference between them. it's not that big, I mean hell my husband an year difference (currently I'm 19 and he's 21) one more year from that isn't very extreme...
Magda chapter 22 . 9/19/2016
I absolutely adored this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
You used the word female to much. Like way to much. We already know they're sasuke and Sakura so just say their names