Reviews for One Night
Nice idea, I really liked it. Story is a bit long though and Sakura is quite annoying at times but it was good overall.
enrimoe chapter 22 . 2/17
i have to say it's quite hard for me to finished reading this. mannn it took like 8 chapters(?) for Sasuke and Sakura to finally properly met.
however, i'm glad i did. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this beautiful story to us. i am so happy for how you wrote, especially how you wrote the Uchiha family, for how kind and welcomed they were to Sakura and Dai. i was expecting more drama though but well i am so glad the half last was an easy reading compared to the first half.
bhadra chapter 22 . 7/18/2019
loved it...
busephalus chapter 22 . 1/13/2019
Definitely not regretting reading it :')
Ji Hyun1 chapter 22 . 1/26/2018
Wow! Just wow! This is the best Fanfic I've read and I've already read a lot of stories of SasuSaku but this is just so amazing, I LOVE IT! I love Dai as well! I like it that it wasn't rush and Sasuke and Sakura took time in getting to know each other more, I love it! THANK YOU so much, it's one of my favorite story now.
Please do continue writing more and more SasuSaku stories
aramalis chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
this is a really good story, I wonder how it will ends
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2017
Good story but why nurse sakura is best doctor in manga so why i don't get it?
Akemi McDaniel chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
a cradle robber? that's a bit harsh, it's only a 3 year difference between them. it's not that big, I mean hell my husband an year difference (currently I'm 19 and he's 21) one more year from that isn't very extreme...
Magda chapter 22 . 9/19/2016
I absolutely adored this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
You used the word female to much. Like way to much. We already know they're sasuke and Sakura so just say their names
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I know this story was updated a few years back, but all I gotta say.. Is that I really like this story. it's a great story, and I gotta say that I'm glad you allowed people to read your stories, hope you're doing well and happy (:
Guest chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
This was a super cute story! The meeting up of Sakura and Sasuke was not rushed, and Sakura or Sasuke didn't instantly fall in love as well. You made your story's relationship seem real with your pacing. There are some grammar and spelling mistakes in your chapters that disturb the flow of reading your story. I would suggest you or a beta go back and revise your completed story. Other than that complaint, I hope you continue writing!
inuykaglovers709 chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
ur health more important get well soon :]
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
I love this story! Its so cute! So much like real life! Well done!
mctwisps chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Aghhh. I really tried to hang on for this one, but it just moved too slowly for me. There's some stories that move too quickly and some that move too slowly and both cases usually end in loss of interest. For me, it was on the slower end of the spectrum. I was dying the entire time reading this that there were constant misses with Sasuke and Sakura and it became so frustrating for me because I feel that it dragged on too long (or perhaps I'm impatient, that's also very true). But what I can say for your writing style, is that it is clearly advanced, and very maturely written. I enjoyed the story for it being written by someone so talented, I just got bored of waiting for Sasuke and Sakura to meet again, and I didn't want to skip ahead because that would throw it out of balance for me. I'll check out your profile for more stories though! You're a great writer. :)