Reviews for Health Class
guest chapter 40 . 1/20/2014
Spencer definitely forgave Ashley and Madison waaaaaay too easily, like way way too easily. They hurt Spencer so much. I wanted to see Ashley and Madison but mostly Ashley, working hard to try to win Spencer's friendship back and more for Ashley.
M.L.J123 chapter 40 . 9/8/2013
Nice story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Love this story so far and didn't like how Ashley threw Spencer away like she did. I can relate :(
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Heck yeah I love skins! The 2nd generation is the best IMO :)
oOYuuOo chapter 40 . 12/14/2012
It's nice to read about Ashley and Madison getting along once in awhile. Lol

I really enjoyed reading this! Thank you for the story! :3
lilce1992 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I just reread this story because it's so damn good!
Healer chapter 40 . 9/2/2012
Took out all of my Sunday to catch up, but I really liked your fic, going straight to favorites..

The only downside I saw was the flasbacks chapters were really not in order which made it a little confusing, however considering what had happened on the previous chapter, it made sense since the memories were related to what was currently happening in the 'present' (exactly how we live, when we relect upon our memories we don't do it in order, something happening at the moment triggers our trip to memory lane, right? which kept your fic real)

Also, there's a lot of room for assumptions there, which is good in part, but bad at the same time.

I was wondering about Clay too, and BAM! you go out there and end his live way before cannon, that was kinda depressing.

So, yeah, the point here is I enjoyed reading this and I want to thank you for sharing it with us.
TrustInFaith chapter 40 . 7/20/2012
I loved it.
waterproof88 chapter 40 . 5/21/2012
i love this story! it's different from the other stories, where ashley has the part of the being out lesbian, and spencer is the shy one. you discribed everything very good. greets from austria! :-)
sweetdreams chapter 40 . 11/20/2011
COOL STORY!
Guest chapter 40 . 2/24/2011
This story was great!

Out of all seriousness, it was probably one of the best Spashley stories I've read yet.

Job well done! (:
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 40 . 1/9/2011
This Story Was .. SO Amazing. It Was Perfect. I Read 38 Of The 40 Chapters In 3 Hours And Then Crashed And Read The Rest This Morning. I Love Your Style Of Writing And This Plot Was Phenomenal. Definitely One Of My Favorites. (:
egoserenade chapter 40 . 12/8/2010
Well, on most levels I really enjoyed this story.

The one thing that I just couldn't get around, though, was the way Ashley just lackadaisically bypassed the contrition she should have been expressing over basically abusing her friends for years.

I get it, that it's scary to come out and all. In some cases extreme fear from religion/parents can drive someone that far in the opposite direction, but in this case Ashley really didn't appear to have much of a good reason to turn on all her friends like that.

Then, when she finally decided to start dealing with her fears she never even apologized ('on camera' so to speak, anyway) appropriately to anyone for how she behaved, as though just internally admitting to herself that she was gay somehow absolved her sins towards others. Upon confrontation she reluctantly mumbled something apologetic once or twice to Spencer, and not at all to anyone else. She should have gone through hell trying to make it up to everyone she had hurt, imho.

I liked the whole new-years-eve kiss idea, but we never really got to witness her having to confront anyone or face any adversity at all as a result of her actions... that made all her abusive actions seem even less repaid. Spencer kept feeling guilty about compromising her integrity and standards, but in the end I definitely felt like she had and that kind of made me sad.

Anyway, I ended up despising Ashley in this story as a result of all that.

Well, all that Ashley vitriol aside, I *did* enjoy everything else about the story. It flowed well and I thought the characters were handled well with the notable exception of forgiveness and all. Maybe I'm just not as forgiving as others, lol. And, hey, the way things panned out between Ashley and Spencer in this story is actually pretty darned realistic in the case of a lot of real relationships... but I hate dealing with reality in a story! :P When someone walks on a bed of hot coals for someone else... that's the kind of love I like to read in fiction, lol.

Thanks for sharing.
Pyrobee chapter 40 . 11/23/2010
This was an amazing story, and I'm only glad it's over because now I can sleep lol. Awsome job.
crj0703 chapter 40 . 9/24/2010