Reviews for Skating
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
lol Oh, uh hu right...

You meant to squash your servant hu Arthur lol

Very cute! Awesome job!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Really great story. I can't stop smiling, they're too cute! Arthur and denial blend together cutely!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aw, it really was sweet!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
cute!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I have this image of Arthur sweeping Merlin up in the next moment, spinning him off his feet until he's dizzy, and then setting him down and dashing off like a mad cat down the hallway laughing hysterically...and Merlin turning to where he remembers Gwen being before his nerves and brains got scrambled and going "Wha..?"

Loved it!

I love that Arthur made it his mission to execute a sneak attack on Merlin...and that he even consulted Morgana on other failed attempts! I also love that Gwen didn't give him away. ;)

I wonder if Uther noticed Arthur's self-proclaimed mission...and some of the other failed attempts. I could see Uther purposefully ruining Athur's attack mid-jump: "Ah, Arthur. There you are."

And Arthur has to look like he wasn't stalking up behind Merlin like the boogie man.

LOVED IT! :D
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Too amazingly awesome!

Loved every word.

XD
daily-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
KAWAII!

:D its short, but so very cute i laughed so hard when i read the intro...it made me think of something everyone always says to me...and then you had the morgana quote...the stealth of a elephant on skates...and i was laughing so hard cause that's exactly what my bro always says :D

its so cute, and perfect for the time of the year

huggles you :D i like it very very much, you always hand me the world on a plate with your gorgeous fics, they make my days so much brighter :D

glomps :D
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Very sweet. I loved the description of Merlin "standing there in all his skinny, slouchy, doe-eyed glory." That was an inspired sentence.
Koby J chapter 1 . 12/23/2009