Reviews for Guess Who's Coming to Lunch
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This story is just like Tonyo *snicker* short, fast and sweet! lol
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was absolutely adorable!
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This. Was. Hilarious. I laughed pretty much through the entire thing.

all the best
Mxpi1970 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
wow totally love your ahem use of ahem language here really made me laugh out loud and can so picture what you're describing do more will ya just for little ole me :D
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow! This is a really good story! I really hope you write more, even if it is only for friends' birthdays.

jayisuncouth chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
A fun read. How come you don't write more?
lvrofbrnrds chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
"... I left my wallet at home, and we went to high school together,..." OMG! That was the best example of word vomit I've ever seen! I laughed so hard, I swear my kid woke up!

Thank you, great one-shot! I adore it!
shiseido7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Ok. I want to sit down in the middle of your skull and sift through all those quick-witted quirky thoughts of yours with my fingertips. Of course I knew you were that funny because I know you but what a delight to be reminded. I really enjoyed your story and hope you write again.
betzabella chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
hahahaha Actually, I do know you." Who to the what now? "I mean, I know you're Angela's friend. She has a picture of you two on her desk. Now, why don't you tell me your name, and let's see what I can do for you." Oh, so many things you could do for me, to me, with me, through me. Dear Dr. Seuss, my sincerest apologies for my brain and its twelve year old boy level of maturity.

hahahaha cant stop hahaha

i was thinking the same 3 day ago...when this guy at target ask me that hahaha im so sick jijiji
weepwah chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
"it's moving about as fast as a fangirl through Hot Topic" - best simile ever!
CrumblingFool chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh this was so lovely and clever and funny!

"This is why we can't have nice peens" DYING.

Oh, I really hope you give us more to read...
huffy24 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Too funny! I loved it and I would love to see more from you. (I too am a closet fanfic reader) Stopped by b/c of a rec from KotNS.
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Very good Chapter. Very Funny. She sure does over think it a bit, its hilarious. I hope she gets the lunch date of her dreams. I would love to read further if you plan on adding to this story.

~~Jennifer
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Simply adorable! I'm so glad to have figured out the rec on the PP interview with Lola and Tara.
dragonflyidt chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was so much fun! It reminded me a little of Mr Horrible. Loved it!