Reviews for The Futility of Wishing
TripAnna chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
This was done very well! Thanks!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
there are no words...
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
I feel bad for both of them
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
so sad
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
poor girl
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
interesting beginning
patbaking chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
You know when I first did the Ultimate Sacrifice it was with a un hardened Alistair and the way he treated my elf after the landsmeet made me so mad I stop playing the game for a while one minute your lovers the next your best friends ONLY!

I mean What the &%&.?

Now I think when the dragon age people were trying to figure out the ending for the game they should have talked to you. Your ending is way better than their.

Thanks for the Great but sad Story :)
Lia Galanodel chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Wow... that was intense. I'm seriously crying here. Your writing feels so real and flows so well. I'm speechless. This was amazing and utterly destroyed me.
Michele O'S chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
As the song goes. (A Bitter Sweet Symphony). Unless you don't know of the song of course. then i am just babbling.

I really enjoyed this. I enjoy when great creativity is filling all the details lost in the game. All the possible scenarios players had in there minds after the fact. I know my own head was swimming with thoughts and what ifs in the end..

thank you for sharing with us.

Liso
Berrysquishy chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Just here to say that I loved it. :)
Samolfran chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
I'm not sure if I loved it or hated it, but I sure did cry at the ending...

What I loved: Your technique, the drama, your talent for capturing a reader in the story, and of course the complete lack of spelling or grammar errors. Well done.

What I hated: The ending (of course). But don't listen to me, I'm a sucker for happy endings. I never did get why Alistair would marry a Cousland Grey Warden, but not an elf Gray Warden... Seems unfair and wrong, but that's not your fault...
Zute chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
I loved it! Thanks for writing it.

Sometimes Alistair is such a dick though, you know?
Misame chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Heartbreaking, but beautiful.
capricious one chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I had to read this simply because I am such a fan of your other story "The Night is Full of Stars."

And you've impressed me again. :)

One of my favorite play-throughs followed this track, and it was wonderful to read your take on it. Love the last night together. While playing, I couldn't understand why that wasn't an option. It's either have sex with Morrigan or nothing and on we go to battle. Unfair.

You've added a depth to the sacrifice that makes it feel more complete somehow. The last scene with Alistair holding her body is brilliant. Good job. Again.
MyAshestoAshes chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Very sad but sweet in its own way. I loved it. I look forward to reading more from you. :)