Reviews for Mark of the Scarab
Nocturnal Elle chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nicely done! And every time I rewatch certain scenes, I notice how many glances Alice gives to Hatter's mouth!
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oooo! I love the idea of the mark indicating what emotions the oyster would give...very fascinating! Lovely story _
shallowness chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Lovely and true. Felt like a real missing schen.
Ginger Kitty chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oooo, I like this a lot. The idea of the meaning behind the mark is great, Alice and Hatter having a little moment, Charlie's interruption (as he does), it's all so realistic. I love the "meanwhile" fics of the in between moments you don't get to see in the movie.

Keep up the good work :D
quamquam20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
There's something about the way you write these two that really makes it fit right into the mini series. It's awesome.

I love how you explained the tattoo.
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
cute story :D
margocaulfield chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This is wonderful! completely something that would have been in the mini series, love it
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Lovely. Well done. So now it's got me thinking about a fic where Alice tries to explain the tatoo to her mother since Hatter said it wouldn't go away. And what about all the people who came back and had it on their faces and such? There go the plot bunnies.
NanaRie chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really love this. Keep the Halice stuff coming!
X-Raye chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh I really like this! Great writing, and very in character!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I'd never really thought about why the tattoos look different, great idea!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Very, very nice. Hatter was spot-on, and I think you managed to catch that initial phaseof attraction betweenthenm really well.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
sounds perfect for her loved it

maria
Xedra chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Very nice. :D
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
:D Love Love Love!

this was awesome!

hope to see more from you :)