Reviews for Of Things Implied
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 2/21
Aw, this was so nice and sweet, Leon is so smitten with Tifa, it's adorable. x)
Mike chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
#CoolstoryBro. Seriously! It was a good read.
love-warmth-life chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is a lovely, sweet story. Thanks for sharing!
ResidentEvilChris chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
super cute!
Sak chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Loved all of these. Thanks for writing!
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is truly an amazing piece; I must have read this like ten times already, so I apologize for such a long-overdue review xD Hope you're doing fine now! Thanks for sharing this piece and take care!
ltifal chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
XD Kawaii!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I seriously loved this.

I haven't read a Leon fic before, but how you portrayed him and Tifa was MORE than sweet.

So so happy making, thank youuuuuuuuuuuu
nitaBonita chapter 1 . 6/28/2010

I loved that, it was really good and cute!

Rhino7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This. Is. So. Beautiful. I absolutely adored this entire story. Their interaction and the little touches made it adorable and so in character.

I read this once before and I swear I reviewed it...Anyway, this pairing gives me the warm fuzzies like none other.

Fantastic job! _
piper of locksley chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Beautiful! And so, so sweet. I smiled nearly all the way through. This has promise for some really awesome oneshots. It's nice to see Leon/Tifa in the mass of other pairings because there's so much potential there. I love it!
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow, I loved this pairing so much more after reading this story. Leon is such an awesome character and really, Tifa is better off with him(though I do love CloudTifa just as much) sometimes. You make them so sweet together and your Leon is so believable, I can really imagine him being that way with Tifa. I'm sorry about your personal life, but I'm thankful for the beautiful story you got out of it. I hope this year has started out better for you. Thanks for writing this!
Bewinha chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it...!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/22/2009