Reviews for Model Beast
FoxySonia chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
I enjoyed the chapter, though wish it had been not been the last one and the one to end the story. So much more could have been added. What's to happen with Danny, Pierre, Randy and the other models that know or have have suspicion that the lion-man creatures are real?

How old is Michael and Joseph, and the others? Would like to know everyone's ages, as well as what every one look like.

It was a good and enjoyable story. I'm looking forward to your next one.
Sarai chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
Awesome story! Cannot wait until the next one.
VRB Mariposa chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
It was a good chapter, although it seemed a bit rushed. I am concerned with all of the models and Pierre realizing that the "Creature of Central Park" is real. What does that mean?

As always, I enjoy everything that you write and look forward to more, hopefully very soon.

Thanks for the entertainment

Sarai chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
Awesome!
VRB Mariposa chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
That was quite magical. It was as though I was there sitting in the audience. Very romantic chapter encompassing every womans dream of marrying the beast, of course, all of the weddings have been magical in their own way.

Will Pierre become a problem? What about Danny? Now that is grandmother is more calm and he has witnessed the show, will be put two and two together? What about all of the pictures that were taken that will plastered across the world in newspapers and magazines?

Questions, questions...answers please... soon

FoxySonia chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
Once the Chandler-Wells "lion-men" come out in the open and are known by the people of Above, I wonder if anyone will look back at that Fashion Show shoot and point out that those model "beasts" were the real deal and not male models in costumes. Would be fun to see that in a future story.

LOL, I can just image the dumbstruck look on Pierre's face when he saw Devin topless and realized that all 7 of the "beasts" were real "lion-man" creatures.

I think Danny would make a great helper. He seems like such a nice, caring man.

Devin stride down the runway with a catlike grace that practically oozed a very sensual masculine power. - Ooh, I love that! :)

Ah, I didn't think Vincent would be on the show, but it was nice that he got to be in it, though he sure must have changed a lot from the shy and reserved man he used to be.

I laughed out loud when Pierre nearly fell over when he heard Devin's roar.

I loved it, what a fun chapter, so far my favorite.
Sarai chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
Awesome story!
VRB Mariposa chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
I am excited about the wedding and can't wait to see if pulled off.

It's nice to have people from who actually lived in the 80's show up as memories of these people.

Another good chapter.

Thanks

FoxySonia chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
Oops, the previous comment was mine, but I wasn't logged in so it posted as anonymous.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
Wow, already been two years since Emily and Devin met? Since they've only been together a few times it seems like so much less time have passed.

Oh boy, all the Chandler-Wells' boys will get a chance to 'model', huh? That's cool. :) Wonder what Pierre will think of Vincent, a lion-man with white hair. Haha!

Wow, what is a 61 year old woman doing in a nursing home, and why is she senile? That's not so old an age. My parents are both in their 60's and are definitely not senile. I guess she must have had a pretty tough life to have been affected in such a way.

I wish your stories came with pictures. Would love to see how all the characters look. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PS: Made a mistake about the need for correction on a sentence on Chapter 10. I didn't read it right the first time. There's no need for correction.
FoxySonia chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
That was quite a shocking introduction of Devin to Emily's parents. For them to hear him growl and roar so soon after meeting him must make him even more beast-like in their minds. Not the kind of impression I would like my parents to have if I was marrying him. But at least they didn't see him use his hands as weapons.

I can see how easy it would be for any woman to start finding any Chandler-Well "lion-man" appealing, so not surprise when Emily's mother, Barbara, started feeling that way so soon after meeting them, but I think it would be different with the men that meet them, especially if they are the father of one of the women that end being in love with one of them. So I would have expected Emily's father, Jim's not to be so quick to accept his daughter's relationship with Devin, and have more reservations about their plan to marry. Still, it's nice (maybe a little unrealistic, but nice) to have a father that can be that accepting and non-judgmental.

I love the Bond. I love how the Bond unites them so that they are never really apart no matter how far away from each other they are. I wish I could have a bond like that with my truelove. I would be just as please as Emily.

I've been enjoying reading this story so far and look forward to reading the rest of it.
FoxySonia chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Gosh, I would love to be Emily just to be able to travel around the world.

So Emily is getting her Beauty and the Beast theme wedding in Central Park during the day and at the end of October to boot. Cool. Now to find out how she's going to get Devin into the fashion show, not to mention all the other Chandler-Well males that would attend the wedding. Can't wait to read her explanation for that. :)

Correction: I think there's a name missing on this sentence (after Devin):

Emily had read all three books shortly after meeting Devin and fallen in love with them.
Sarai chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Awesome!
VRB Mariposa chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Wow, she just jumped right in there, "the central park creature is real and oh by the way I'm marrying his grandson". I like her...but I really loved their reaction "quietly shaking in their boots" sorta; women

Her parents did great, but most of the parents handled the introductions that way.

Great chapter. I loved it.

More please

VRB Mariposa chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
A beauty and the beast themed wedding, interesting, but sounds familiar (maybe another story). Can't wait to see it pulled off (or read it). Please post soon

Thanks