Reviews for Big Brothers
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love how Dean sees Michael as his equal 'cos he's also a big brother. Will you be doing a story where they read the books/watch the show? If you do, or know a story like that, can you please message me?
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
aw! that was so cool!

I would LOVE to see a character like that come back on the show! that would be amazing! XD

great job! this wasn't at all what I thought it was gonna be but I loved it!
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
ok now I am ready for chapter two! MORE PLEASE!
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
very sweet. :)
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
yes! michael would probably do that. and i liked how he could talk to dean, and how dean could relate to him. now i just wish i knew which book dean gave sam to read *g*

great work, as always. you do an awesome job with all your stories, thanks for sharing your talent with your readers :)
DeanIsTheMan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was awesome the way Dean treated Michael. And "not heros" that was in true Winchester style. One of the many reasons why I love them so much. Thanks for the great story!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was perfect...no other way to say it, really!

*hugs you*

Mandy
wcfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Did you just watch Something Wicked? Oh...I should so totally watch that episode...Anyway, did you?

They left the town thinking that Michael will remain innocent, instead he reads up on everything supernatural. Yikes. He's lucky to be able to track down the boys. If he would have stayed on the path he was on now, his life is gonna end up miserable.

Aww...My obsessive Sammy. How I missed you. Poor Chuck. Almost died for nothing...This hiatus isn't doing me any good. My brain is turning into mush...