Reviews for Ever Wonder
PoisonIvy533 chapter 18 . 1/8
I really like what you did with the army. I thought that part in the show was lacking as well.
PoisonIvy533 chapter 12 . 1/5
I loved the choirflies! That whole bit was fantastic.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
Is this the end or are you planning on writing more?
Please say you are I absolutely love it.
gentlegroove chapter 27 . 6/28/2013
Such a great story. I sorta liked the mini, mostly because of Hatter and Charlie, too. I liked your version of things, especially the last two chapters. ;) Thanks!
Through-The-Gray chapter 27 . 3/22/2013
Is it over? Oh, I really hope it isn't! I loved this!
Through-The-Gray chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Loving this!
Mycha chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
I'm slowly going through this story, but I have to say that I'm really enjoying the changes you have made to Alice and all the little nuances that you have thrown in. The bread-and-butterflies were good, but the choirflies and the whole scene about them was amazing. I just wanted to let you know before I forgot, which I likely will before I get to the end of this story. )
Streets of Where I'm From chapter 27 . 10/18/2012
Wow. Fantastic. I see that you already have some pretty rave reviews, but I thought you deserved one more. I love your version of Alice, and of course, this ending is much more satisfying that what syfy left us with!
kate avalanche chapter 27 . 7/23/2012
Flaaaaaaawwwwlessss. Amazing. I don't even want to rewatch the series now, because it won't have the wonderful details and edits and alterations here.
Well.
Maybe I do.
But only for Andrew Lee Potts.
For everything else, I will be favoriting this to come back to when I miss Wonderland as it ought to have been.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
Awww! If you ended the story like that, I would not have any complaints. What a rendition! You're a very talented writer. Thank you so much for the fantastic fanfic.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Wow, this is really heating up isn't it? Love your writing!
MCRxRoxx chapter 27 . 4/6/2012
i love this story! is it finished, or are you planning on continuing this?
hi chapter 27 . 12/30/2011
i loved the two part series but your version is... i cant even describe it properly with words. it really is absolutely amazing!

Youre an extremely talented writer. :)
Dreamsprite5 chapter 27 . 10/31/2011
This is one of my favorite stories, along with Dark Storm :D I was re-reading it and I was surprised to find myself reading a whole brand new chapter, but I was super excited and it was well worth the wait! Even if I didn't know I was waiting XD

But you have a wonderful knack for fleshing out the characters that that syfy presents to us. I have to say that I find your stories to be much better then the actual syfy shows. Not that I don't still watch them XD.
DragonRose4 chapter 27 . 9/25/2011
*sighs happily* That was so wonderful. Love the line from Oz "I'll miss you most scarecrow", fit nicely even if it was a different book.

Happy happy happy!