Reviews for Ever Wonder
lakariana chapter 12 . 5/28/2019
Hello, I am really enjoying this, this show was so close to being really really good and your inserts and introspections are ticking all the boxes. Great job, this chapter in particular has been really enjoyable.
Brookie Twiling chapter 27 . 3/24/2018
And it's all wrapped up in a nice prwtty blue bow. Nice. I'd comment more but mia sleepyo. I have stayed up waaaaaayyy to late finishing this.
DarkenCoul chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
That was epic. And wonderful. And perfectly written. And exactly how the story SHOULD have gone in the mini. You fixed all the errors and oversights and you fixed a dead Alice and made her real. This was absolutely lovely and I am horribly sad that it's over. But I loved it, truly well done. 3
The Purple Ouroboros chapter 27 . 7/20/2017
Oh dear lord,
I binge-read this in 5 hrs
It's 4:00 in the morning
Anyway
I really loved how you took the original story and just turned it on it's head in a way that's probably much less cracky and more appealing to the more recent generations
And yet you managed to preserve all the aspects of the original by setting it as the past, and your story as a parallel future.
I also loved the Cheshire Cat. He was adorably cryptic.
Fuck off cap chapter 18 . 5/21/2016
It took me this entire time to realize Charlie was calling her "Just-Alice" and not "Just-A-Lice." I've been confused for so long hahaha damn my stupid brain
zeitsu chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
Love it!
PoisonIvy533 chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
I really like what you did with the army. I thought that part in the show was lacking as well.
PoisonIvy533 chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
I loved the choirflies! That whole bit was fantastic.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
Is this the end or are you planning on writing more?
Please say you are I absolutely love it.
gentlegroove chapter 27 . 6/28/2013
Such a great story. I sorta liked the mini, mostly because of Hatter and Charlie, too. I liked your version of things, especially the last two chapters. ;) Thanks!
Through-The-Gray chapter 27 . 3/22/2013
Is it over? Oh, I really hope it isn't! I loved this!
Through-The-Gray chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Loving this!
Mycha chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
I'm slowly going through this story, but I have to say that I'm really enjoying the changes you have made to Alice and all the little nuances that you have thrown in. The bread-and-butterflies were good, but the choirflies and the whole scene about them was amazing. I just wanted to let you know before I forgot, which I likely will before I get to the end of this story. )
Mmiau chapter 27 . 10/18/2012
Wow. Fantastic. I see that you already have some pretty rave reviews, but I thought you deserved one more. I love your version of Alice, and of course, this ending is much more satisfying that what syfy left us with!
kate avalanche chapter 27 . 7/23/2012
Flaaaaaaawwwwlessss. Amazing. I don't even want to rewatch the series now, because it won't have the wonderful details and edits and alterations here.
Well.
Maybe I do.
But only for Andrew Lee Potts.
For everything else, I will be favoriting this to come back to when I miss Wonderland as it ought to have been.