Reviews for Solace
Sir Complex chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Fluffy and great
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Ah, I was just reading this again, grinning the whole time. I don't know what to tell you that haven't already. Wonderful characterizations.

You know, I just realized what Obi Wan must have meant when he said he knows how she feels. After all, he'd left the Jedi for Melida-Dan at one point. And I remember Siri's reception when he came back was not exactly warm. No wonder she was gaping like "an exotic sea monster"! _

Obi Wan's so cute, the way he responds with "I try" after Siri points out his use of Jedi platitudes to cheer someone up.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness, and thank you for such a warm story.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Great to see another fic from you -it's been quite awhile. Nice, sweet and fluffy. Good job!
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Qui goes shirtless too.

It's cute and right to the point. Friends and there are times when you just need a hug or two.
Geri K chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I wonder if it was raining outside, it's always nice to watch a holovid with someone while it rains.

Very nice.
Bek-K chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was fantastic!

I loved the interaction between them, especially the way Obi-Wan was being his usual selfless self. And Siri's reaction to someone being kind to her was almost sad; the Jedi should practice that compassion they're supposed to be so well known for. ;)

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it very much!