Reviews for The Looking Glass
njprincessky chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
you are the worst writer i have ever read. stick to going to school because you need major grammar and spelling lessons. i could barely get through to the 5th chapter. i was just hoping it would get better. it didnt.
njprincessky chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
Chris chapter 18 . 12/30/2004
well done for the story, i look forwerd to reading the sequil
loonchefsa chapter 18 . 8/9/2004
great story well done
Tamsy chapter 18 . 8/31/2003
Okay I know that you've already deleted the sequel, but if ti's at all possible I would like to read what you've got. Maybe I can help you. This is a really good story. And there are still so many unanswered questions. Please think about it. You can contact me at Thankyou very much for writing a story that I enjoyed. lol Good job.
Merlin chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I like the story line, and am a big fan of H/Hr. I look forward to the sequel but there's some things u should know:

It's prefect, not perfect.

Minerva, not Mirvana(or wutever u said)

etc. etc. etc.

I'm sure lots of people would have told u this by now, but i'm just pointing out that it, although interesting, was poorly written.

In addition to the above mistakes, many gramatical errors could be found. lots of couble negatives and the like. It is clear that u don't proofread your own stories, just use the spellcheck.

What u need is a beta-reader. i'll volunteer to do so, u just need to drop me an e-mail. .

P.S.: if u do accept my offer, put "FOR ANDREW" in the subject line.
Nicole chapter 9 . 6/29/2003
Hay Jess, I love your story it is well written even though I am a R/Hr and H/G shipper. Someday hopfully soon you well sail on the GOOD SHIP.

I well see you later.
Gone Forever1 chapter 18 . 4/17/2003
I love your story, it's one of the best I've read. Hope you get the sequal out soon.
Gone Forever1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Really good, BTW for future reference it's prefect, not perfect. Really funny 1st chapter, 'specially the end. _
bubbles-123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
hey

i think your story was really good. could you please e-mail me at to tell me if you are gonna do the sequel? thanx
LozzaBAbe chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
Hey, I've read two chapters, and i love this story, it is funny, exciting and ineresting. I esspically loved the 'Girl Talk' that was so hillarious
hi me JJ chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
k, i didn't read it yet, but I most certainly will. i hope you like long reviews because I'm going to write you a song.

lalalalalalalalala. there was a monkey, and he loved to eat! Bananas, and fruit, and turkey cheese!

good, huh? well, maybe Cassi will like it. thank you for your time. and i hope that your story is good for the next time when i read it
vegeoku chapter 18 . 2/11/2003
OMG!WOW!Your story is soooooooooooooo good.I have so much to tell u,well not really,but a i just found your story i guess ill tell u everything,well theres not much to say for the first few chapters but good job,on chapter 14 i fell over laughing at the "oops...I did it again" the next few chapters,same thing i just said,good i was wondering why u put a R rating on this story,sure there was killing and stuff like that,but personally i would ahve put a PG-13 rating,o well it yourchoise,not thats theres anything wrong with it.
Cara the Mord Sith chapter 8 . 12/6/2002
I love H/Hr fanfics!
Behold the Void chapter 7 . 8/12/2002
First of all, I am truly very sorry. I hate to say this about something someone obviously put so much effort into writing, but I refuse to flatter you with lies. Ok, here goes, you will probably hate me but I must say this.

To put it bluntly, this is a very bad fic. The grammar is terrible, and the story itself doens't flow at all. The vocabulary is very elementary, and it seems you just are piling ideas haphazardly together and hoping it will turn into a story.

Ok, once again, I'm sorry I said that, but I don't lie. Anyway, I hope you won't take this the wrong way (but if you are like most people you probably will) but I think you may wish to think of taking up something other than writing, as you, no offense, lack talent.