Reviews for It all started with a party
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
You have to update soon unless you want me to cry. Just kidding I'm not going to cry but I will be said if you don't update.
Fay chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
That's soo cute :D
NyanCookie chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
what a great story! it's given me so much inspiration :)
PaigeBrumby chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
I decided while bored to give a shot at reading some Ikuto x Tadase and I've gotta say, I am not disappointed in this! I think it almost made me ship it.
unconsciousmelody14 chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
great story, bravo! Sorry, i only review stories after i finish reading them. I couldn't find anything wrong with this story either. It was well thought out, well written, and easy to follow. I loved everything about this story, you are an amazing writer.
symnphony of manga chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
i like the story but i feel like they change personalities when put into different perspectives. otherwise, I LOVE IT!
Niinjala chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
Omgg I dont like what ur doing to me ! I have been up since like 5 in the freakin mornin reading ur story ! so i hope u feel happy.. about being an INCREDIBLE writer ! Lol, its really nice but with that little hint of drama. 3 yo storeh.
Niinjala chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
ooooh ! liked this scene.. xD. I thought Yami and that other girl had set that up, with the little girl, Lol. but anywayz, awusume story !
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Aw man, now I'm tearing up at the ending... I've been reading this since 2009 when it first began. It's so sad to see it end now!

*ahem* Anyway...

Like I said, the chapters were short and sweet. And as long as you get the intended reaction from most people (which I think you have. I know you have from me), then that's all that matters. If I had to give a critique, I would say take the time to describe and add detail here and there. That's the beauty of writing in the third person; there isn't any limitations. You can detail as many or as little of the characters thoughts as you want. Detail scenes, detail reflections...detail anything you want, but with flair that can only come from the author's point of view :)

On a lighter note, at least one of us managed to finish their story right? :P I started "Hearts" before you started this, and it STILL isn't anywhere near halfway yet! I really need to get a move on with it...

Anyway, it was a great story to read Au-chan. Overall, well done :)

P.S What is the fate of "That Lucky Song" going to be? Are you going to finish that one too? And are you through with writing for the Shugo Chara fandom completely?
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Remember Au-chan, short is sweet :D Don't worry about it :D

I liked the Takuto kiss xD
your-resident-fujoshi chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
I'm sad! I didn't want it to end! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! But thank you anyways, for writting this. I look forward to your next TadaseXIkuto story, if you write one.
Vanilla-Winds chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
It was so beautiful, i teared up at the end toooooo!

I love the whole thing :3

Till Next Time,

CaKe.
Rayne Taylor chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
WAIT? that was the end?
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
Wait, is this the last chapter or are you just saying that it's ending soon? it was cute, but yeah, it was a bit rushed. It's funny that Miabi and Yumi just dumped them though.
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Aw, that was a cute chapter Au-chan. I knew that they would make amends eventually :)

Eh, no lemon in the story? That's ok, I'm reading this for the storyline anyway :D

I'll be looking forward to seeing what the next chapter holds :D