Reviews for Not A Word
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Absolutely fantastic writing. Powerful, highly emotive, so much feeling pouring out from these words. You've captured the essence of T or C really really well.
starryjules chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I thought I had read every ToC tag/fic/story out there, and I can't believe I missed this one. I love it...

"Tony found himself battling the urge to touch her - a battle he lost before it had ever truly begun... Ziva was still locked into his gaze and Tony lost the battle again; he reached in and hugged her as if his life depended on it. His sanity did, in any case."

So beautiful and saved to my favorites!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/9/2010

Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Well done!:)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lovely story.

it is nice to think that something like this could have happened.

Sigh...

Nice Christmas present.
Me chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That. Was. AWESOME! Excellent, stupendous. well written, in character and exactly what they should be feeling after Somalia. Thank you!
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I decided that since you left me such a nice review, I would go look at your profile. I saw you'd written something for NCIS, and then I decided to read this.

Glad I did.

I think that the writers left some stuff out in between episodes, and in between scenes. Remember the whole "Americna Dream" thing that happened for a while there in that one episode? No, that's because they left it wide open.

So, I really loved this. I really did. I loved how Tony was just staring at Ziva, because I know that's what he did for the longest time after the ending scene of Truth and Consequences. WE all know he did that. How could he not? He's so in love with her, it's hard for me not to yell at him through the TV.

And, I really liked your ending. I think that it was a nice way to end this little piece. :)