Reviews for Kana
autobotlover chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Love it! I know it has been a while, but I would love to see more.
kaila09100 chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
omg please update this stoty
Pluto 99 chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
I love this story you are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to see how this ends
debora diskey chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
very good.I am glad to see you and heather made up. Or is this a new lady jen?
Soniclove chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
I should be a professional proofreader :)
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
good to see you back...I liked the chapter, had to re-read the story b/c i couldn't remember it...writing is tough i understand, but this is something my gf always tells me..."Finish what you start, you'll feel better when you do"...it's good advice...oh have your muse call mine and see why i have writers block.
petiyaka chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
welcome back! At least, Haruka tries to not let jealousy or insecurities eat her. Good job!
imjce chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
This is definitely a surprise. You've disappeared for so long...I thought maybe Kana got you. Gotta hand it to you, you haven't rusted at all: Haruka's still as insane as ever. I feel like you're building something up...maybe Haruka becoming a rapist? Wild guess but had a hunch. Off to sleep. Hope Kana won't visit me, or else I'll have to keep his nuts off.
lostinhersong chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
I was just thinking of this the other day actually, wondering when you would grace us with a chapter, and here it is!

Good chapter, and I hope she can get rid of the bastard.
SeraEris chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
Oh Welcome back my dear!

I have missed the darkness of your fics :)

haruka seem to at least listen some of Michiru's words :)
debora diskey chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
this was great!
Fusionmix chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
Timeskip was a little strange, have to admit. After the veritable cliffhanger that was chapter 12, it almost seemed a cheap way out. You've replaced it with an equally diabolical cliffhanger, so it can be forgiven :P

Hope you can fight off writers' block long enough to finish the last chapter of this story.

~mix
petiyaka chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
Poor Haruka! Having her worst ennemy back! I hope she won't break down and commit suicide like Ami did.

It won't be the first time you take a break from writing. It's always sad when you disappear.

TAke care!
SeraEris chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
hey my dear, it is good to have you back! how have you been, we haven't talked in a long time!

nice chap, poor haruka seeing that jerk again
McFleet chapter 13 . 4/23/2010
I wish those chapters would be longer...I never know how long I have to wait for the next one, and then its so short. :(

Story is still great :)