Reviews for A Different Messenger
Kerr Avonsen chapter 24 . 8/27
I am really liking this story! Mix of thoughtful and amusing, and NOT making things simplistic.
(waves pom-poms of encouragement)
Phoenix Song Burning chapter 26 . 8/26
Your story is great, and i like how you've developed the characters and the relationship between Harry and Snape.
leylinjan chapter 26 . 7/25
Really love this story :)
Lovely chapter! :)
Jolly good yarn! Please keep it up
Lilacat chapter 26 . 7/22
I just found your story and am really enjoying it. I look forward to future chapters.
duchessme chapter 26 . 7/13
love the plot
hope this will be continued soon
The Other World chapter 26 . 7/11
This is fun to read! Much more realistic than usual Snape mentoring Harry after seeing the abuse. I like how Merlin's Mirror let him see himself as he truly is - it's not a potion for the faint of heart and I suspect none of us would much like the results if we took it. He truly is a brave man.
I like Harry and Snape's little Saturday tea parties! I wonder if he's told his friends about them? You've certainly accelerated the timeline - the first, second, third and fourth book elements are all here in this story with Harry still in his first year!
I hope you'll update soon. Thanks for writing this!
xx
Lunalobo chapter 26 . 6/29
Ohhh, cliffhanger...
It's working.
Please, please, please continue the story :)
Love it that your Snape isn't too nice too suddenly & that harry as a few braincells and goes to snape with his problmes but doesn't seem too trusting in your story.
Interesting that the snake language is already translated in harrys brain, so snape doesn't realize the difference.
Hope to read the next chapter soon.
Wishing you lots of muse and inspiration
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 26 . 6/23
I really like this fic, this Snape is different from most DaddySev or MentorSnape stories. I can't put my finger on it but it's nice, maybe it's because you see more of a progress in his character and his outlook to Harry rather than a realisation and suddenly everything is better. I hope you update soon!
janefanatic chapter 26 . 6/22
What a lovely story! I appreciate your unique take on the "mentor" fic. Thanks for sharing!
SaiyaCat chapter 4 . 6/20
Hahahaha Wicked.
moriahhh chapter 26 . 6/15
WOW! I love this story. Happy writing.
Good chapter.
Dama Layla chapter 26 . 6/2
For all that is sacred, updates ! I look forward, I read the whole fic in 3 days!