Reviews for A Different Messenger
DiagonAli chapter 34 . 19h
this is really one of the most heart warming, wholesome stories I've read in some. time. I do hope the muse comes back to help you finish. really enjoy this version of a redeemed severus
Malefoy-Potter-4-ever chapter 34 . 3/31
Bonsoir. J'ai vraiment adoré cette histoire et je me demandais si une suite était prévue pour les années suivantes ?
Ikuni Hattori chapter 34 . 3/28
I am loving this so far! I can't wait to see what happens next. I really hope Sirius had a memory of Lily singing to baby Harry. That poor kid needs all the warm feels he can get.
This is one of the best fics I have ever read. No joke, but you are a very talented writer and I adore this fanfiction. Please update soon so I can read more! xD I read all 34 chapters in one day haha...for real this is simply amazing work, keep up the good job
LadyKirsten chapter 1 . 3/21
An absolutely FABULOUS read. I love the Butterfly Effect you've created here
snazzieshazzie chapter 34 . 3/16
absolutely fantastic. I would love to see a follow-up of this.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 3/8
I thought it was illegal for any Gryffindor (or anyone, actually) to apologize to Snape, not to mention in the best Pureblood Form.

It's not like Sirius to be rational enough to realize that he'll never get Harry on his side in the We Must Kill Snape Club, frankly, but it's certainly nice to see.

And I don't blame Snape for being appalled by the level of care at St. Mungo's.

I really like the relationship between Harry and Snape in this story, and I absolutely love watching the fist fights in the Slytherin common room over Riddle: Threat Or Menace?
r99smith chapter 34 . 2/21
Great story! I like the character development for Severus and Sirius. A follow up story showing them adjusting to living at Grimwald place would be interesting. Does you mention of the Dagworth-Granger lab also allude to a possible connection to Hermione?
Altarian chapter 34 . 2/11
That was great! Very nice transition for Snape. I liked this very much.
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 34 . 2/3
i love this story and think its just mean to cut it off like that
karaku-chan chapter 1 . 1/28
I always love finding stories that I just cannot stop reading. Noticed a few typos here and there, mostly missing letters, but this wonderfully written and flows amazingly. I also love how you show Snape in a realistic manor, as someone who is truly changing for the better but is still a stubborn human with emotions. I personally would love if you decided to write a sequel, and I'm sending this to my friends who also love HP fanfiction.
Scathing reviewer chapter 34 . 1/28
That was a lovely story. Thanks for the read.
Shaedy Hoe chapter 34 . 1/26
Uhm... Is there gonna be a sequel to this, or? Cos it's really good.
lil-Bear2020 chapter 34 . 1/25
Wow a hell of a place to leave it.
I hope that one Day, Month, Year that you will finish this Story
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 34 . 1/19
This story had me from hello will you finish it?
1,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »