Reviews for A Different Messenger
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 10/8
I love Snape's lecture about the deodorizing potion. It is a classic. But I'm glad that Harry told Snape why Longbottom doesn't like the showers (and perhaps Snape ought to ask Crabbe and Goyle what their problem is, too-do they just forget, or does Marcus Flint make them do pushups whenever they try to use the showers?
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 8/27
I would *love* to have a poncyball just now to keep the memory of Draco dyed black and white readily available. Perhaps that makes me a bad person, but oh well. And I did like the "Voldie the Halfblood Darklord" song, and could probably come up with a couple of verses, even without invoking Mrs. Cole's.

I like that Unexpected Slytherins are saying "F no way!" about serving Voldieshorts.

Glad you cleared up 'poncyball', mind you, and love how Snape takes care of Harry. Sad that nobody seems to have pictures of Lily, though.
Moonacre BunBun chapter 21 . 8/8
THAS RIGHT SEVERUS!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 18 . 8/8
SWEET BOY!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 16 . 8/8
*points at Severus* NO! NOOOOO! NO! *wipes tears* NO HURTING THE PRECIOUS!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 14 . 8/8
GET THEM GOOD SEVERUS! *hugs Harry more*
Moonacre BunBun chapter 2 . 8/7
MY SWEET SON! *hugs Harry and hisses at the Dursleys*
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 7/29
Wow, what an entrance, and an exit.' (exclamation mark on the fritz. Keyboard needs cleaning out).

Draco, what a prat...

And really, this revelation will go far towards depriving Riddle of his potential power base.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 6/28
It would help if Lupin a) actually regretted what his friends did to Snape (and he actively participated, if only as lookout), b) didn't dump tons of extra work on Snape with no thanks, and c) realized that he wasn't the only victim in the world and play martyr for sympathy 24/7. Actually, showing a bit of gratitude and actually doing something for Snape for all his hard work would go a long way, too. But alas Snape is feeling so sorry for Remus that once again, Remus doesn't need to show any responsibility.

Well, he is showing gratitude-for a change-but isn't there anything he could offer to help Snape with? Or send him a nice bottle of something? Or even just leave Snape all the shed werewolf fur for any potions projects? Remus is the kind of guy who takes all the time without giving, and after a while, that gets old. He could talk Petunia into better behavior with his social graces, but that would be for Harry. What can he possibly do for *Snape*? I would think better of him if he would at least *try*.

But of course Snape has to take Remus' classes, too. When is Remus going to wolf up and do something in return?
Thank you.
:-)
Now this actually is a Harry i can believe to be only 11 years old.
Thank you very much.
:-)
I can totally imagine this. It is great.
While i think this is a nice story, you are aware that Snape had second hand clothes as a child and probably would think this is normal, aren't you?
o.o