Reviews for A Different Messenger
DarkViolet7258 chapter 29 . 4/29
This story is quite captivating
This is so bad. You have got Snape's character all wrong. You seem to lack the capability to comprehend things and have seriously misunderstood canon facts. You seem to be mentally retarded, in which case, I guess I will overlook your mistakes. Still, this is a bad read.
Snape wouldn't have attacked Dudley like that. This is a pathetic and cheap copy of canon, and very unoriginal.
tess4aria chapter 29 . 4/5
This is great!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 29 . 4/4
Update sssssssssssssoon
The madness in me chapter 3 . 4/2
This is great. I love the idea of Snape deliberately manipulating Harry to trust him and of his kindness to Draco being intentional to ruin his chances of being a successful politician.
XIV - La Temperanza chapter 29 . 3/24
Aaahhhhhhh! Yeesssss! It's so beautiful! TTvTT *tears of joy* Lol. Alternatively titled, "When Snape has feelings."
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 3/23
Yes, music is one way to lure Harry to his side; brooms are nice and all that, but music is part of the soul. Here's hoping that music can help Snape, too.
amarilis chapter 29 . 3/17
Great story! I loved the idea of Merlin's Mirror and I'm also glad it didn't change Snape too drastically. Keep writing!
aalens chapter 29 . 3/16
It is a rare delight to read a fic such as this one. Excellent and impressive work! Thank you so much.
spiffy2143 chapter 29 . 3/13
Very interesting story. looking forward to more
Oh man this story is great thus far! I love how 11-year-old you made Harry, some people tend to write him as a tiny adult, but you got the balance right. Also music! There's an idea I've never seen before I think, very nice! And them Snape, I mean... I don't know of you did it, but this is one of the few fits I've read where Snape has a believable "redemption arc". Love love love, can't wait for more 3
Zuzanny chapter 29 . 3/2
I am really enjoying this fic. I like how you are writing Snape, and keeping Harry as a child. This is lovely.
dhamann7878 chapter 29 . 2/28
really enjoying this story, hooe you update soon
flower pot girl chapter 29 . 2/28
What a great way to resolve the situation, having Ron back will help everyone, pupils and staff alike, to move on.
I love Snape's thoughts and snarky way of looking at things and the way he is changing since he met Harry.
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »